• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any info on this NYC NSX-JH4NA1183TT000265

Deployed MEMBER-- Any info on this NSX-JH4NA1183TT000265

Stumpled upon an NSX in Queens, NY. I was wondering if you guys knew anything about it? Trying to do my research before I get too excited. It's a 96 red Targa, 137k miles...currently deployed with one month left in the sandbox. Anyone near the Queens, NY area that might be willing to take a look at it for me prior to me making a deposit.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
Re: Deployed MEMBER-- Any info on this NSX-JH4NA1183TT000265

Stumpled upon an NSX in Queens, NY. I was wondering if you guys knew anything about it? Trying to do my research before I get too excited. It's a 96 red Targa, 137k miles...currently deployed with one month left in the sandbox. Anyone near the Queens, NY area that might be willing to take a look at it for me prior to me making a deposit.

Thanks in Advance!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145054
It was for sale awhile back.

this the one with the loneagle plate or something similar? I am about 20 miles from queens and will gladly check it out if you need me to.

talk to the seller, and then once you confirm your interest let me know their contact info and i will talk to them.

Back