• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any interest in a Washington Meet?

I am just wondering if anyone is interested in joining a Washington meet. I am a member of many boards, and we just held one an April 10th at Alki beach, then a cruise to Marymoor park. We had many cars, at one point the count was roughly 100, but we kept gaining and losing cars. I am asking this so when we plan the next meet i can get more people as well as your input on a meet. We had everything from Turboed Integra Type R's as well as about 5+ ITR's alone. Add a group of roughly 7 S2000's and it was a well rounded meet except there were no NSX's.:( BTW: These meets are all posted on Honda-tech in case you have seen them.
Here's a link to just a few pics to give you an idea of what type of meet i am talking about.
Low quality 20 meg movie of meet

Last edited:
Darn! Most of our meets are held on Saturdays...
Update: As if now, the next major meet is either going to be in mid May or mid June. We are currently looking at May 15th as a possible date... Anyone have any ideas on where we should hold the meet?

Well, i get out of work on Sat. at about 7ish. I usually roll the NSX to work when the weather is nice, so i can meet up with ya'll if something is still going on by then.

I dont know of spots up north, but the Ruston waterfront down south here is pretty busy on sunny days, and we can all goto The Ram for a few beers afterwards.

-Ray

ok!!!! I am glad to see some interest here! I will keep you all informed of any changes or plans made. We frequently have smaller meets, but the meet we are planning is a large 100+ car meet and is very fun. Last saturday we took over the freeway on our way from alki down to Marymoor park.:) I'm trying to make this the best meet yet!! Tomorrow i might post up a video if any of you want to see what goes on...

cool, you guys won't miss out on the action... Alvin is probably gonna be checking out some possible locations in the next day or 2 so the date and location will be known soon... Alvin's normally the one that plans the meets because he does a great job, right now if i start feeling better(had my wisdom teeth pulled 21 hours ago) i will be helping find a spot... And so you guys know as well, i will probably get at least one of my bosses to bring an NSX out if they aren't busy so there will be another car or two to park with you guys....

Back