• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any KW v3 locals for a ride?

I'd really enjoy a ride in a KW v3 equipped NSX if anyone in Bay Area has one to offer. I'm considering a switch from my Bilsteins. PM me please.

Don't KW use Koni internals?

Nope, not even close. I don't even think they source their coils from an outside vendor but I know for sure that their dampers are made by them.

jdryley, I've got a KW-equipped car if nobody has offered yet... I also have pretty good pricing on them if you're interested.

J

Nope, not even close. I don't even think they source their coils from an outside vendor but I know for sure that their dampers are made by them.

jdryley, I've got a KW-equipped car if nobody has offered yet... I also have pretty good pricing on them if you're interested.

J

James, no one wants to ride in your slow hoopty! :tongue:

Hey James, I met you at the NSX Spring fling / Driving Ambition...
Could you also pm me a price on the KV3's

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I'll PM those who have posted a request for pricing on the coilovers early next week. I'm currently in SoCal for a car show. I'm not showing, but my contact for aftermarket parts is the guy who puts on this annual show and I'm here to show my... ah, who am I kidding; he gets me VIP treatment and I'm here to see the import car show girls :tongue:

I'll get his latest pricing and follow up next week.

J

I'll PM those who have posted a request for pricing on the coilovers early next week. I'm currently in SoCal for a car show. I'm not showing, but my contact for aftermarket parts is the guy who puts on this annual show and I'm here to show my... ah, who am I kidding; he gets me VIP treatment and I'm here to see the import car show girls :tongue:

I'll get his latest pricing and follow up next week.

J

oh I see LA is to far when I ask you to come!! I see how it is...

oh I see LA is to far when I ask you to come!! I see how it is...

Dude! You always ask me when I have something planned already! And I'm kinda obligated to go to this show every year since he's the guy that gets me and my friends our parts for so cheap. Of all people, I imagine you could appreciate that :wink:

J

Back