• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any motorcycle riders?

Ram the usual suspects, you, me and Brian.

3%20bikes.JPG

Ride on 3/18 or 3/19?

Plan to do a local ride on Fri and a bit longer ride(?) on Sat. Text me@571 449 7434 if you want to join. Needs to warm up more...

Last edited:
Sunday Ride 77F

Riding this Sunday @10AM. PM/text me. Hopefully no park rangers in skyline/park :wink:

Usual suspects IN?

Last edited:
Just added another Honda to my garage. 2004 Honda Rebel CMX250. This is my first bike. I love that I can actually touch the floor with it and everyone has told me this is a good bike to learn with and I got a good deal on it. I plan on keeping this for awhile and I would like to move up to a Honda Hornet when I become a better rider and I save some money LOL.
117_117.jpg

123_123.jpg

130_130.jpg

118_118.jpg

Let me know when a Deal's Gap run will be planned. Some Georgians may join you guys. :biggrin:

I have reservations for June 16, 17, 18 booked, which will be Thu-Sun.Will be in Fontana Village. Let me know if you guys want to meet up.

This is me on one of my bikes.

Attachments

• Rob4.jpg
    Rob4.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 40
Lol. Looks like you're running out of space there, Maico. Let me take that red acura off your hands =P

haha, on a more serious note, how much do you want for that honda 250 bike? I or a friend might be interested

Back