• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANY NSX owners in TAMPA, FL or Central FL?

I would love to join you all as well -I don't have my NSX any longer but I think I could bring something to the party. Also, I think Scott's car will be done by then as well.

Ok I will start a headcount post right here and I will update it as I get responses in this thread.

If I have included you by mistake or have over looked you, please PM immediately so I can update the list. Also let me know if you will have a +1 along that day. If there are ??? before your name, that means you have posted here but have not really chimed in since Todd setup the 17th as a meet day........

The hell with it LOL everybody RSVP me through PM whether you are on the list or not. I will keep the hardcore list on this post up to date. revisit this post frequently to get the latest and to verify your involvement.

Here is the head count as of right now for the 17th of July:

-- Todd +1
-- Primogen +1 (S2000)
-- Ben (S2000)
-- BodyPainter+1
-- smoore
-- NSX-RAY+1
-- T Bolen+1
-- Don (S2000)
-- Vyktor (S2000)
-- Brian+1 (S/C S2000) Woot!
-- ssap1 (S2000)
-- TampaJerry+1
-- Eric (S2000)
-- Jeff (turbo S2000) Woot!
-- DistanceRunner
-- Brooklands NSX
-- Inflight
-- JROSEN (S2000)
-- 2005S2000 (S2000)
-- pac_nw_s2k (S2000)
-- Joe Gliksman +1
-- BadCarma+1
-- FLA NSX FIXER
-- SickHonda +1 (S2000)
-- zdave87 (S2000)
-- Motegi
-- 91blkx
-- Barry
-- Craig
-- Bill2618 +1 (S2000)
Sinbad
Xluder
JadeCrew NSX (possible)
WhatWasThat
Heretic
Shuey2k
??? NSX4JP

(-- + your screenName = you have RSVP'ed and locked in)

Here is the skinny on CK's: http://www.ckstampa.com/

I have been there and it is fantastic. I think Todd and I are going to come up with a proposed group drive with stops for photoshoots along the way. After that, the sky is the limit. If we want to go out for an evening of fun, I suggest we bring a change of clothes and schedule a stop with a decent restroom for changing. Group drives get you pretty grimed up so bring toiletries as well.

I will work on getting a solid map together for everyone who attends to have a copy. Group drives can get tricky (especially with a lot of cars). My last one was a little convoluted and our group got broken up several times. I will have maps for everyone to follow with times and stops laid out.

PS: please please please no more thread hijacking. I know people get sidetracked a bit but, it will be difficult to wrangle posts as we get closer to the date. So please start a fresh thread on your topic of choice or PM your off-topic thoughts so we can keep this thread easier to follow.

Todd: we need to setup a prelim drive to scout some good areas.

Later guys/gals
RoB

Last edited:
Unfortunately, can't make it on the 17th. Will be enjoying many tropical drinks, the sun and bikinis (my wifes :biggrin: ) in Jamaica starting that day. Have a great time!!

Accomplice said:
Any chance that you guys would want to merge your gathering with this event?

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27068

There should be many nice turbo Porsches, etc. there. I'm looking to start meeting up with other car nuts but will probably only make one of these events.

Kevin
Our meet is locked into the 17th But it does not mean we cant show up to this show on the 10th.

Start a thread for it in this forum and those of us that want to attend should chime in to see if we can organize a group drive to it or meet up there. Cut and paste the important info (times dates etc) so the guys and gals here can decide quickly what they want to do.

I like the sound of it. I will see what i am up to and get back to you in the thread you make for it.

Accomplice said:
Any chance that you guys would want to merge your gathering with this event?

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27068

There should be many nice turbo Porsches, etc. there. I'm looking to start meeting up with other car nuts but will probably only make one of these events.

Kevin

"The Performance Department is working on a special event for VW lovers and Honda Haters"

yep-that's just the thing to bring out the NSX guys

T Bolen said:
"The Performance Department is working on a special event for VW lovers and Honda Haters"

Yeah, I can see it now. Just like the segregation in the South, black vs. white.
We will need to use seperate bathrooms 'cause we drive a Honda.

NO THANKS! I'm not into geting bashed 'cause I don't drive a Porsche and have an attitude. I'd rather hang out with the Corvette guys, I guess.

Sorry, I will get off my soapbox now . . . :cool:

2NRWerks.com said:
Yeah, I can see it now. Just like the segregation in the South, black vs. white.
We will need to use seperate bathrooms 'cause we drive a Honda.

NO THANKS! I'm not into geting bashed 'cause I don't drive a Porsche and have an attitude. I'd rather hang out with the Corvette guys, I guess.

Sorry, I will get off my soapbox now . . . :cool:

At least I was being pollitically correct LOL hahahaha
I think we would get more respect at a Stang event.

No offense to the show or the post but Todd nailed it.

T Bolen said:
2NRWerks.com said:
I'd rather hang out with the Corvette guys, I guess.

Todd - come on now- you can't mean that

I mean really

She's aging just as good as that 'Vette. In about 30 more years PLASTIC is the only thing that will hold her together.

Ok - I'm done! Its happy thoughs now!

T Bolen said:

I hadn't noticed that part, but I can assure you that its a reference to the Civic owners with loud exausts that bug the Porsche guys (and NSX guys). The NSX is not guilty by association. I hope you'll all reconsider. The 6speedonline.com guys are a good bunch.

Tough sell but I will try to talk some guys into it. That is going to be a tough weekend for some of us as we are going to be doing some preparations for the 17th

Bump for headcount update. I have extended our invitation to my buddies over at s2ki.com so we should have a couple of S2000 drivers showing up.

The more the merrier right.

Well I warned you my S guys love to drive so they are checking in fast and furious.

Keep RSVP'ing!! If your screen name in the head count post above does not have the -- before it, that means I have not heard from you on this thread since I started the hard head count. We will need a goood idea of how many are planning to show up so we can secure seating at the restraunt.

We will have times for meeting at CK's and some ideas for photoshoot locations as the week progresses

Thanks people :smile:
RoB

Last edited:
Todd,
It looks like you can add me (Warren), along with Brooklands NSX (Jason), and Inflight (Angelo) to the list. We will be coming from Melbourne in 3 seperate cars. I will work on more from this area, and keep you posted.

I saw the list, we need more NSX's to represent, huh?

Hey, will you have goodies available for us to wash our cars when we arrive? 2.5 hours will collect many bumper bugs!

Warren

Hey Warren, good to hear you and others will make it. As far as washing, we will meet at the resturant first, but after the drive, I sure we can find a car wash nearby.

Because of the outcome so far, we may have 2 groups on the drive. Keeping track of 20+ cars will be interesting if not.

We (Primogen and I) will need a final headcount by July 13. So make sure you PM either of us by then.

Thanks to all who are participating in this event. I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting those who I have not met before. Sorry Todd (FeetFxr) you and your wife can't attend, have fun on your vacation, we will catch up with you again.

PrimoGen said:
Well I warned you my S guys love to drive so they are checking in fast and furious.

Keep RSVP'ing!! If your screen name in the head count post above does not have the -- before it, that means I have not heard from you on this thread since I started the hard head count. We will need a goood idea of how many are planning to show up so we can secure seating at the restraunt.

We will have times for meeting at CK's and some ideas for photoshoot locations as the week progresses

Thanks people :smile:
RoB

I would love to join anyone wishing to drive from Orlando... The further the better.

Back