• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSXCA track events this year?

I'm looking on the NSXCA Northwest website, and besides NSXPO, are there any NSXCA track schools scheduled for this year? I see that the S2KCA has invited us to participate in an NCRC event, but this is not an NSXCA event. I'm wondering specifically about NSXCA-hosted track schools.

-CiaoBoy

There typically is an NSXCA open track event at Thunderhill, sponsored by Niello Acura, every September I believe. Nothing has been announced yet for this year. Usually the Sacramento chapter coordinates this track event.

NCRC for track days in CA

Hrant will jump in here any second, but the short answer is: we are too busy with NSXPO to organize anything else this year. and NCRC has become very prolific in setting up numerous track days at several tracks, so we recommend you sign up with them.

While they are not NSX exclusive, they do have a good program. The good news is that some of us NSX club instructors work with NCRC. Hrant does classroom instruction for example. Andrie, Telly, Al T and myself instruct in the cars, so you can get basically the same type of track day through NCRC. Don't let the name turn you off though. www.ncracing.org

Ted

hey Vytas, not only is the Sacto Chapter busy with planning NSXPO this year, but my guess is, we probably want Niello to help sponsor the NSXPO instead of the usual post labor Day Thunderhill event, especially seeing as how October is so close to Sept. I'm no official spokesman though, if you seek official facts, ask our fearless NSXPO leader/planner/master/HMFIC, the man, Mr. Hrant himself

He will probably confirm what Ted & I have said.

Back