• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any one received NSX stuff for XMAS

My wife who is minimally involved with my NSX got me a white Tamiya 1:24 model, an authentic stainless Acura NSX keychain, Cushe Driving Shoes (super comfy), and a coffee table NSX book. I feel super spoiled.

Merry Xmas to all fellow primers.

Anyone else received any NSX stuff for XMAS?

I got a carbon fibre H keychain which is great since my car is rebadged and a nice carbon fibre license plate frame

was hoping the stuff i ordered from SoS would come in, but it didn't... so I got nothing.

I got hooked up this year....finally:

Porter and Cable polisher and all the pads
New microfiber towels
Finish First kit
Acura emblem intake manifold plate...the one from SOS (from my Mother in law!!)
History Channel Eposide - History of the Acura NSX

I'm Happy!!!:biggrin:

Door sill carpet covers and black center caps for my advans from science of speed.:biggrin:

I received a mint original 1996 NSX brochure, an autoart model (that unfortunately needs to be returned due to a production flaw) and a gift cert to detailed image. Merry NSXmas.

My Wife went crazy and ordered me a bunch of NSX stuff from Amazon.
NSX jacket
History Channel NSX DVD
Brian Long NSX book (which I read entirely last night and it's excellent btw)
RM Clarke NSX book
NSX Keychain

Someone loves me :p

one of the gifts I got my son was a 20 Pack of hotwheels cars.
and one of the cars was an AEM NSX with the ugliest paint job you have ever seen and a spoiler 3X the size of the car

but he was happy with his now 19 pack of hotwheels cars LOL

also had an S2000 pretty cool he kept that one.

oh yeah he is 16 months old

That's exactly how my son started with Hot Wheels. He turns 4 in May and has over 300 in his collection. We buy him one or two every time we go to the grocery store or Walmart or really anywhere that carries them. He gets so much play time for something that costs $1 that we just can't say no.

I'm a new owner of a 94' NSX, which came with one ignition key. My sister was nice enough to pick me up an extra full metal NSk key :O) from an Acura dealer. Thx Sis

The gf got me anew remote and a spare cover since I only had one remote when I bought the car. I am trying to sell my s/c to get myself a turbo for Christmas lol

and one of the cars was an AEM NSX with the ugliest paint job you have ever seen and a spoiler 3X the size of the car

haahaahaahaahaa!

You mean like this one:

Attachments

• DSC05074.jpg
    DSC05074.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 101
Same as OP is got a Tamiya na1 type r 1:24 model.:biggrin: I had a civic like this once and "F" it up!

One of my daughters got me this. Pretty nice, pretty good detail.

Attachments

• NSXmodel1.jpg
    NSXmodel1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 124
  • NSXmodel2.jpg
    NSXmodel2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 101
Back