• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any opinions on this wheel?

attachment.php

A picture can produce a thousand opinions...
Personally I think they look sweet on an NSX especially on black and I've seen one up close! They WERE on 91X's (San Diego) 91 before he sold it. (it's cool, he's back in a silver one).

Look him up and he'll tell you how great they are to own and all the other details you need I'm sure. That's his above. He's too cool and would be glad to answer your questions!

Nice nice choice, Floyd and good luck to you!
Terry
T-Med

I think they're gorgeous wheels and had them on my red 91' which I sold back in March. I left the red stripe on them and received many compliments including the "nicest wheels" award (no cash prize) at NSXPO 05'.

I liked the wheels enough that I have ordered them again, this time for my 99' Kaiser Silver, although I will remove the red stripe this time around. I ordered the wheels in early April (from Tom @ RP Motorsports) and expect them to arrive any time now.

Did you find someone who actually has them in stock?

DaveG

As far as I know, you can't beat RP Motorsports prices. There is no traditional customer service, so if you need a lot of hand-holding, buy them somewhere else. But if you just want the best price available, get a hold of Tom.

Footnote: I don't have my wheels yet, so if this transaction turns to shit I take back my recommendation.

DaveG

I took delivery of mine last month. They took 3 and a half weeks to arrive. Now all I need to do is lower the suspension a bit.

Cheers,

James.

Attachments

• JAE V.S..JPG
    JAE V.S..JPG
    56 KB · Views: 79
  • JAE VS2.JPG
    JAE VS2.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 91
Back