• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any owners in Key West or Miami?

Hi fellow NSXers

Anyone on the board from Key West or Miami? I'm on vaca next week and was hoping there may be some NSX goings on in those areas. As I've gotten over the envy of your having a perpetual NSX driving climate (I live in Boston) I thought it may be cool to bend an elbow and discuss our mutual addiction.

Hope to hear from you!

I know Armando (MiamieNeSeX) is in Miami. I'm a little north in Ft Lauderdale. Are you goign to be down here for biz or pleasure? Maybe you can catch up with Armando and cruise up to the Towers. Maybe we can get a bunch of NSX's there on Friday.

smile.gif

SR

------------------

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses. Sorry to say it would have been difficult to hook up w/any local NSXers while I was in Fla as I was with family on vaca and had no way of knowing how hectic it was. I may be back down there in May for business. (Wife would have killed me if I set up any work meetings on vaca!)

That said, I have to tell you, if Key West was "a bit different," SOUTH BEACH IS INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!! The place was like a playland for adults.....Ferraris......Blondes.......Maseratis.....Brunettes..........

I did have 2 red NSX sightings (or the same one 2x) Once was at the offramp of 95 (or 395?) and A1A. Overall, very nice time... Hope to get back soon. If you guys make it up to Boston this Summer, please look me up!

Thanks

Back