• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Pic's of 2002 G.T Front Bumper!!YET!!

I like this bumper too..........look nice and clean....
Chris, do you have this bumper fit on any car yet?
-Aaron

life boring with out NSX:( its been 2 week now, since my car is in the shop...I think I'm going CARZY!!!!

Nzo- Who NSX make over is coming!:D

spartan2-3 said:

nzo-who sounds like you are having a major make over ;) can you hint us on what is being done? and do post pictures....

---------------------------------------------------------
Spatan2-3, Major I don't know but I know I like it clean he!he!;) .
Sorry no hints yet!!!
nzo-who NSX make over coming SOON!

Last edited:
NO TKTS said:
I haven't even seen the GT Series bumper and it's on my car!

Haha, I just saw your car, looks AWESOME, :D

Best. Front Bumper. EVER! And I'm one of those "It looks best stock" kinda guys. I'm really impressed

Now if I can only bug Seth/Chris enough to make one for pop-up lights.....

Syonara said:
Haha, I just saw your car, looks AWESOME, :D

Best. Front Bumper. EVER! And I'm one of those "It looks best stock" kinda guys. I'm really impressed

Now if I can only bug Seth/Chris enough to make one for pop-up lights.....

How about some pics.

Ditto about making a GT Series bumper for a 91-02 NSX. I saw the pic of the bumper in the vendor section and it looks simple, clean, but stands out from stock. I'd seriously consider one if it becomes available.

SYONARA!
If you can tell me where the car is being modified in Arizona Please! I'am gonna be going there Tuesday on a business trip.That way I can take a look at it and order the bumper! THANK YOU

S D NSX said:
SYONARA!
If you can tell me where the car is being modified in Arizona Please! I'am gonna be going there Tuesday on a business trip.That way I can take a look at it and order the bumper! THANK YOU

Its at Basch Acura 602-244-8010

Although you might not want to announce your arrival. Seth and Chris would probably hide the car if they knew people were coming to look at it :D:D

Last edited:
Damn!!
2 weeks ago I went by that street McDowell!! and saw a-lot of NSX's. I drove by there but did not know it was Basch Acura place. I thought it was a dealer with a lot oif NSX's for sale!! :-:)confused: :eek:

Back