• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any pics of TSW Laguna's on black NSX?

Before I turn in the "fat five spokes" :biggrin: for these, I just want to see how they look on a black NSX.

If anyone has a pic of the Laguna's on a black NSX, please post!

Thanks

I really like the TSW Laguna's with the big 5 spokes but unable to find them for my car. Anybody knows where I can find them ? Do they come in a 17 & 18 combination? Any pics on a red NSX would be appreciated.

Here is my first (AKA lousy) attempt at a photochop reg. how a 18"/19" Laguna rear wheel may look like.

tsw-nsx.jpg

Here is my first (AKA lousy) attempt at a photochop reg. how a 18"/19" Laguna rear wheel may look like.

Lutera, that's a pretty good attempt...at first I couldn't tell it what photochopped. Can you do a whole car?:biggrin: Thanks!

PHP:
I really like the TSW Laguna's with the big 5 spokes but unable to find them for my car. Anybody knows where I can find them ? Do they come in a 17 & 18 combination? Any pics on a red NSX would be appreciated.

Aamir, I found them at discounttiredirect.com. They come in 17,18,19,20.

Not Black, which I am sure they would look great on:biggrin: , but here is a photo with my Laguna's that I had painted pearl white to match the custom pearl white paint on my NSX. This is a old photo, and since then has been lowered.
18x8Fr-2 1/2 inch lip, 19x9.5Rr-4 inch lip
PearlWhtnsx92.jpg

Not Black, which I am sure they would look great on:biggrin: , but here is a photo with my Laguna's that I had painted pearl white to match the custom pearl white paint on my NSX. This is a old photo, and since then has been lowered.

Hitman, you're the reason I am having to buy these rims!

Curse you! :tongue::biggrin:

Lutera, that's a pretty good attempt...at first I couldn't tell it what photochopped. Can you do a whole car?:biggrin: Thanks!

I can probably do better if you direct me to a high resolution, direct front view of the wheels. The current (angled) lower res image is not working well for me. But I tried any ways.

luguna-nsx-2.jpg

Another pic of the Lagunas from the deep dish thread. Sweet car and the wheels look great on it.

HPIM2827.JPG

Damn, those Laguna's look great. I was originally going with Nogaros because I was going with 17/18's and the selection is more limited, but now i'm staying with 18/19's so I have more choices now.

Mmmmm...Volcano's look yummy.... Nsxtasy will 19x9.5 +20 work? for the rear of course :wink:

volcano_black_beauty_pop_white.jpg

I am ready to order these from discount tire direct. Can someone tell me the offsets on 17 and 18 inch combination. I am reluctant to get 18 and 19's because of rubbing issues and difficulty in finding good 19 inch tires. Hitman, how much did you pay for yours. Discount tire have them priced at $199 per wheel with shipping included.

I am ready to order these from discount tire direct. Can someone tell me the offsets on 17 and 18 inch combination. I am reluctant to get 18 and 19's because of rubbing issues and difficulty in finding good 19 inch tires. Hitman, how much did you pay for yours. Discount tire have them priced at $199 per wheel with shipping included.

Contact Craig at Discount Tire Direct (X424). I was once thinking of buying Liquidmetal Static wheels from them and he was very helpful and thorough. There is possible fitment in 17/18 sizes and they are really cheap. I ended up buying some other wheels later. See below a quick photochop.

static-nsx.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry for the delay, email was backed up. Offset for the 18x8's is 40 and 19x9.5's is 35. If you go with the 17x8 and 18x9 it will be the same and will clear the calipers just fine. I paid $199 for the 18x8 and $230 for 19x9.5 at Discounttire. Here is another site as well that offers the Laguna's http://wheelstudio.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1_4/products_id/8143?osCsid=e20f3c578b4d74e8d4004a551e6341e3

Damn, those Laguna's look great. I was originally going with Nogaros because I was going with 17/18's and the selection is more limited, but now i'm staying with 18/19's so I have more choices now.

Mmmmm...Volcano's look yummy.... Nsxtasy will 19x9.5 +20 work? for the rear of course :wink:

volcano_black_beauty_pop_white.jpg

For the rear, you should use 35mm offset with the Volcano.
Steve

Back