• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any RPS Clutch Users in SE Michigan?

Folks-

I am forced to consider a new, fortified clutch due to the LoveFab turbo I had installed last year. I have heard good things about RPS, but I would like to feel the pedal pressure before making a purchase. Is there anyone in the area I could try one out? I am in the Highland area, FYI. Thanks!

Al

Folks-

I am forced to consider a new, fortified clutch due to the LoveFab turbo I had installed last year. I have heard good things about RPS, but I would like to feel the pedal pressure before making a purchase. Is there anyone in the area I could try one out? I am in the Highland area, FYI. Thanks!

Al

Jorligan/Tim has one(I put it in).. Not sure how close you guys are, but he is running my turbo system so should be a good comparison.

Al,
As Momin said, I have one and I like it. I will be out at Est Fest next week and back in town afterwards. Hope to get the car to Cody for the FIC but you can try it out anytime.
Tim

on another note Al, we are picking up the blue car @ Don's place tommorrow so I'll check on your car while we are there and give you an update, if you want one. :wink:

on another note Al, we are picking up the blue car @ Don's place tommorrow so I'll check on your car while we are there and give you an update, if you want one. :wink:

Tim-

I hope to pick my car up around 6:00 pm Friday. What time are you picking your car up? I can't wait to get mine!

Thanks

Al

Al,
As Momin said, I have one and I like it. I will be out at Est Fest next week and back in town afterwards. Hope to get the car to Cody for the FIC but you can try it out anytime.
Tim

Tim-

I would love to try yours out. Do you have the stage one or two? Let's figure something out. I will pm you next week to work things out. Thanks!

Al

Tim-

I hope to pick my car up around 6:00 pm Friday. What time are you picking your car up? I can't wait to get mine!

Thanks

Al

Sometime early afternnon so I guess I get to see it before you, eh! J/K........I'm sure it wil turn out great. :biggrin:

Back