• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Southbay nsxers want to meet locally?

ediddynsx said:
ok good morning people here is the updated list of people who will be attending. So far it looks like this - + 1 person (assuming)
eddie aka (ediddynsx),
jon m. aka (Mr.Southbay Acura, nsx genius and car guru)
frank c. aka ( the watchmaster)
danny y. aka (airplane on wheels)
akira3d aka (video game master designer)
andrew aka (filipino elvis)
jon k aka (Turbo Genius, Fastrax CEO, Mr.HKS and a local Gardena buddy!)
jagtiger aka (speedfreak)
enesexdreamer aka(rico suave)
david aka (bamboo man)
RyRy210 aka(game master and artist)
mike_san aka (mystery man)
Dexter 98 NSX aka (Super Firefighter of LA county)
Kieth 98 NSX aka (Pimpdaddy1)
Eugene 99 NSX aka (Pimpdaddy2)
Carl 91 NSX aka (pimpdaddy3)
s2000 guys!-AP2suzuka and friends

maybe's-boo! you better come!
darkcyd
SKB NSX

I should be there around 2-3.
Save a parking space :biggrin:
Hal

ok good morning people here is the updated list of people who will be attending. So far it looks like this - + 1 person (assuming)
eddie aka (ediddynsx),
david aka (bamboo man)
zetoolman aka (super audio guy for nsx)

darkcyd
SKB NSX

get there early if you guys can the parking lots can get crowded if they have soccer games....which they usually do on the weekends.

eddie aka (ediddynsx),
david aka (bamboo man)
hapa88 aka ( in the hood guy)

darkcyd
SKB NSX

get there early if you guys can the parking lots can get crowded if they have soccer games....which they usually do on the weekends.

PANCIT!!!!!!!!! w/ shrimp!!! yum yum.....Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you guys I already have my schedule to visit our prime members in Thailand

Hey Pooh! I'm sure your trip to Thailand is more important than our picnic..hmmmm ...girls..hint..more girls? :biggrin:

Well have fun without us!! :wink:

Does this park have BBQs? If not, then we'll just have to modify what we bring. If everyone signs up and brings something, they just need to bring enough food for 6-8 people. That would be more than enough food. But if only a few people bring main dishes, then of course a more would be required.
If no BBQ, then I can bring a bunch of Guillianos sandwiches.

FastraxTurbo said:
Does this park have BBQs? If not, then we'll just have to modify what we bring. If everyone signs up and brings something, they just need to bring enough food for 6-8 people. That would be more than enough food. But if only a few people bring main dishes, then of course a more would be required.
If no BBQ, then I can bring a bunch of Guillianos sandwiches.

Hey Jon,

They have bbq.....I will get the permit for that........everyone try to come on time or earlier......i want to make sure everyone gets to park close to eachother, remember weekends it gets crowded because of soccer games and people just going to the park......plus it would be nice to have the food there all at once......=)

Last edited:
Hey I hope people will be bringing the stuff to bbq with if we do have bbq......the grills they have look nasty.....so bring foil, a scrubber and of course coal.............i don't want people bringing meat and we don't have the stuff to cook it with :tongue:

I have my own bday BBQ later that day but I will try and stop by for a bit - perhaps from 11AM to 12:30 or so. Probably won't eat/bring anything though.

You guys all bringing food in your NSX's? We have a very brave bunch here.

JChoice said:
I have my own bday BBQ later that day but I will try and stop by for a bit - perhaps from 11AM to 12:30 or so. Probably won't eat/bring anything though.

You guys all bringing food in your NSX's? We have a very brave bunch here.

Well the food smell should subside after a whiles :tongue: ......but you are more than welcome to come and eat and to join us.....there should be enough food for everyone so don't worry about not eatiing...........see you there

eddie

eddie aka (ediddynsx),
david aka (bamboo man)
jchoice aka (birthday boy)

darkcyd
SKB NSX
nsxsupra

ediddynsx said:
eddie aka (ediddynsx),
david aka (bamboo man)

darkcyd
SKB NSX
nsxsupra

Hey guys...Is it a good idea to improvise some sort of name tag for the picnic? :confused:

"Real Name" = "Prime Name"

jagtiger said:
Hey guys...Is it a good idea to improvise some sort of name tag for the picnic? :confused:

"Real Name" = "Prime Name"

I will go buy some Hello my name is.....everyone shall have there prime name on top and real name on the bottom. I will get getting the permit for bbq at the park also.....and there will be a sign in sheet at the meet. Can people please start posting what they are bringing so I can see what is coming and what we might need........thanks

oh yeah dont forget to bring some toys.....football, frisbee, soccer ball, rc cars, voleyball, and if some of you guys have racing helmets bring those for display too........I would like some track guys to showcase their equipment.....=).....jon you can bring your shiftercart hehehhe

eddie

Last edited:
ediddynsx said:
and if some of you guys have racing helmets bring those for display too........I would like some track guys to showcase their equipment.....=)
eddie

I can bring my motorcycle helmet! :biggrin:

Since I can only stay about an hour and a half, sign me up as the one who brings two large bags of charcoal -- cuz just like VTEC, it's the gift that keeps on giving. :biggrin:

eddie aka (ediddynsx), - fried rice and sodas
frank c. aka ( the watchmaster) - cake and pie and drinks
akira3d aka (video game master designer) -
andrew aka (filipino elvis)- 2 bags of charcoal
jon k +1 aka (Turbo Genius, Fastrax CEO, Mr.HKS and a local Gardena buddy!)- carne asada
jagtiger aka (speedfreak) - korean bbq
david aka (bamboo man)

darkcyd
SKB NSX
nsxsupra
stephenti- Porsche guy and potential nsx owner ;)

Last edited:
Hey is there anyone willing to come early with me to help set up? I think I will be there a lot earlier to try to save parking spots and grab tables.....anyone have tape or orange cones?........so the sooner you guys get there the better chances we will get to park next to eachother.........call my cell for those that can come earlier........thanks to all who come and participate

Should we post a list of things we will need (and how much) for the BBQ so we can sign up to bring stuff?

ediddynsx said:
Hey is there anyone willing to come early with me to help set up? I think I will be there a lot earlier to try to save parking spots and grab tables.....anyone have tape or orange cones?........so the sooner you guys get there the better chances we will get to park next to eachother.........call my cell for those that can come earlier........thanks to all who come and participate

Hey Eddie,

I'll try to be there by 10am to help out. I should be able to bribe my passenger w/ Starbucks for waking up an hour earlier. See you there!

Back