• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Vancouver NSX owners...

Just wondering if there's any Vancouver, Canada NSX owners on this board. I'm thinking about doing out my nsx a bit these next couple of months and entering it in the importfest show here in van in November...

I've seen about half a dozen different nsx's around town, raced a silver one on hastings about 5 months ago..

anyhow hit me up...

I was JUST up in Vancouver last week and had dinner with the only two NSXCA members there....Pam and Mike.

I think they are BOTH on this board. My dad lives in Coquitlam and I saw two other NSXs while I was there....a red ?91 parked on Hastings last Thursday? and a black ?91 parked in a supermarket parking lot off Granville.

Any of those yours?

Wei-Shen
94 supercharged NSX
Orlando, FL

nsx-ray said:
I was JUST up in Vancouver last week and had dinner with the only two NSXCA members there....Pam and Mike.

I think they are BOTH on this board. My dad lives in Coquitlam and I saw two other NSXs while I was there....a red ?91 parked on Hastings last Thursday? and a black ?91 parked in a supermarket parking lot off Granville.

Any of those yours?

Wei-Shen
94 supercharged NSX
Orlando, FL

Naw I only park my car underground parking so wouldn't be me. Did that black NSX have the plates: HOLLYWD ? I've seen that one around pretty often Downtown. Ya if any Vancouver NSX owners want to get together I'm game. I'll post some pics of my ride. In next thread.

Any of those yours?

Wei-Shen
94 supercharged NSX
Orlando, FL

Hi Wei-Shen

Yes, I am on this Board. And had we not been so interested in that fancy Ford ;) you were driving, you would have seen my black 1991 parked on the street. Nothing special, stock on the outside (except for a TAITEC GT Comp exhaust) but some track oriented mods on the inside and a nut behind the wheel. And those two NSXCA members were at a track event sponsored by PDC two days later doing what NSXs do best - bringing smiles to our faces while driving at speed!

Michael

Just wondering if there's any Vancouver, Canada NSX owners on this board.

There was an NSX drive to Squamish this morning. I could not go because of a marital bliss deficiency - too much NSX'ng. Contact Ray at MCL Motors for the next 'event'.

Michael
'91 Black / Black
Quite a few mods
Not enough time

Back