• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Yankee fans??

Today's game was one of the best comebacks i've ever seen. A-rod has indeed earned his stripes. He's off to the best start in the history of baseball. Unbelievable!! What a game. 10 home runs in 14 games..just incredible. I just had to share.

That's alright. My A's beat them 2 out of 3. Muhaha. Sorry, had to give you crap. :biggrin:

Im a die-hard yankee fan and I like the way this season is starting off:biggrin: Finally, reaping the benefit of A-ROD:rolleyes:

Love the Yanks. Miss NYC.

Loving the series at Fenway this weekend! Go Yanks!

Baseball season started???

I start paying attention in September...waaaay too many games to pay attention until late summer...

can't wait til football season!!! where every game counts:redface:

the draft is next week!!!:biggrin:

GO RAMS!!!!

I say they should check A-Rod for performance enhancing drugs.:wink:

ya still talking?:biggrin: I hear the cheers already as I sit in Yankee stadium come playoff and World Series time. Unfortunatly I normally have to give away my playoff tix due my traveling to NSXPO.

ArodPurse.jpg

So... SFMarine0311,

How do ya like tonight's Yankee LOSS (GO SOX!!)... despite ARod's 2 home runs and thanks to another Mariano blown save!!

Snatch victory from the jaws of defeat one day, and then snatch defeat from the jaws of victory the next. Makes for exciting baseball!!

-Wick

How do ya like tonight's Yankee LOSS (GO SOX!!)... despite ARod's 2 home runs and thanks to another Mariano blown save!!

Mo's starting to show his age. Id still take him at 60% than any other reliever at 90%:wink:

The yankees need to snag papelbon. Like the kid stated, mo is getting up there in age. 2 in a row is not Mariano.

The yankees need to snag papelbon. Like the kid stated, mo is getting up there in age. 2 in a row is not Mariano.

Back to back to back to back!!! I'd say the YANKS need more than Mariano back to form... the rest of their pitching is looking a little suspect!

-Wick

Back