• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anybody from montreal

I agree lets do this meet. A little later do because i still got to get my car registered with the SAQ, im in the middle of trying to get a recall clearance letter from acura. wich they dont want to issue me one and i need it in order to pass inspection. f@@k bull@@it

Hi Guys,

I know a bunch of Prime members will be coming in for the GP. What about a get together then?

Sean

Sean will you be driving your NSX up here? Sounds like a great plan let me know how many will be in town and we could try and plan something for either the Friday or Saturday night of the Grand Prix weekend.

Hey Frank,
No we're not bringing the car. Becky loves to travel VIA 1, so that was my concession to get her to the race. We would love to see you guys and reminice about NSXPO. :tongue:

saint2709 said:
I Cant Stand All This Rain

I know what you mean! I had enough time to take it out for an oil change, install my Tein RA's and my new rims. Then I parked it waiting for the sun to shine!

Back