• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody have a set of TE37s in toronto...

Hey guys... i know this may be in the wrong forum... but... :rolleyes:

i need a set of volk te37 wheels asap!!!!!

if someone around the gta has a set please contact me asap..

thanks guys...

nathan

Nathan, I thought you're going widebody? If so, are you looking for regular nsx spec wheels for now or ones suitable for the WB? I've long since sold my TE's but I have a set of black Technomagnesios here if you're interested. 17/18, 6 spoke like the TE's and just as light. I am planning to use them for the track but if you're desperate for something you can email or call me.

John

Nathan, I thought you're going widebody? If so, are you looking for regular nsx spec wheels for now or ones suitable for the WB? I've long since sold my TE's but I have a set of black Technomagnesios here if you're interested. 17/18, 6 spoke like the TE's and just as light. I am planning to use them for the track but if you're desperate for something you can email or call me.

John

thanks buddy... but i'm gonna focus on some serious go and hence have halted the wide body plans for now... lol

i was looking for someone that wanted to part with some 17/18 te37s quickly... as i've sold my iforge wheels...

but i may have to order new ones or get them from japan...

cheers,

nate

Back