• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody know this vehicle 2003 Yellow/Yellow VIN: JH4NA21663T000099

That NSX looks very nice! I have not seen it in person. I DID have a wonderful ride at Portland NSXPO 2008 with yel/yel owner JFOWLER (WA, an '03 if I recall, and he could drive!). Seeing is believing.
bangbang001 has been on this forum a long time. His price seems very fair to me, and then some.
Where are you?
Former owner may be willing to talk about his NSX. He has owned two. See post two of:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98524

I would say the only thing holding the sale back is that it already has three owners and its yellow on yellow. If I am correct there was another yellow/yellow for sale a while back that took forever to move. I like it. I would buy it if someone wants to buy mine..............

I tried to facilitate a deal with Bangbang and a guy from Kuwait on this very car but it fell thru due to the guy buying something else.

Bangbang appears to be a nice guy and this is an incredible deal! I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet...who cares if it had 3 owners...whoopee do dah.

I personally don't but I bet there are many people that do.

Maybe we should take a poll..:wink:

I hear you but if a car was taken care of then there's no issue.

That's why people take a car in to get it checked and if potential owners read the WIKI us NSX owners have given tips on how to buy a used car and what to look out for. :wink:

I just wouldn't pass up a gem like this 03 yellow/yellow due to it having had 3 owners...crazy.

Let's make a poll. I don't care to buy a car that has 6 owners before me. If it has been taking care.

As the matter of facts, my car has 6 owners prior I bought it. It averages out - each owner owned 2years. One of owners owned only 6 months. I believe it was lease. However, my car is yr2000 and has only 27,xxxx miles when I bought it. Now it has only 28,xxxx miles

Would any of you buy a lease car?

Let's make a poll. I don't care to buy a car that has 6 owners before me. If it has been taking care.

As the matter of facts, my car has 6 owners prior I bought it. It averages out - each owner owned 2years. One of owners owned only 6 months. I believe it was lease. However, my car is yr2000 and has only 27,xxxx miles when I bought it. Now it has only 28,xxxx miles

Would any of you buy a lease car?
I did, but then again, I knew the guy that leased the car (me). I take care of my cars, my leased cars the same as the ones that I own from the start. In years past, friends would let me know that they'd like a shot at whatever car I was getting rid of. Lease does not mean abused!

i did, but then again, i knew the guy that leased the car (me). I take care of my cars, my leased cars the same as the ones that i own from the start. In years past, friends would let me know that they'd like a shot at whatever car i was getting rid of. Lease does not mean abused!

i totally agree!

both my nsx's were off lease. my zanardi was leased by one of my best friends w 1700k on it an my 04 was leased by my father w/ no miles:wink:

no he leased it w/ no miles and only drove it 13k in 4yrs. saying if you know the history or previous owner like my z its no big deal buying off lease. sad thing is my dad did make payment last 2 yrs w/out driving much at all and sadly no tax write off:frown:

wow 45k for an 02' what do you guys think about that? some paint drip on rear bumper??

Thanks for all the kind words
I'm only selling the car because I bought a new (to me) car.
My wife is not a happy person with both cars.

The car is very beautiful and no accidents
still has the powertrain warranty until June 09
It has less than 34.5k miles.
The new owner would not be disappointed at all.

Last edited:
+1 for this car.

I owned it for a year back in 2007, then sold it to it's current owner after I purchased a new vehicle. Extremely clean inside and out, and I never had one single problem with it. I actually miss it enough that I ponder buying it back sometimes...

I'm approved for the loan and plan on buying it after my girl at the credit union gets back to work next week and I get the Pre-Purchase Inspection required by them.
Hopefully nothing will go wrong between now and then.

Last edited:
tbck that yel/yel will look so so sweeeeet alongside your LBBP! :cool: Hope it works out for you.

Back