• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anybody rides motorcycle?

Steve,

:eek: MC28, those things are soooo sweeeet. Is it registered or strictly a track toy?

Oh yeah, I ride a 2001 Silver/Black F4i and a 2001 Ducati 750 Sport, but one of them is probably going up for sale since the wife thinks I have too may toys.

Otto

been riding ~35 yrs, too many bikes to mention (>20ish), but proud to mention they've all been honda's.

Hi Otto,
How have you been? You are going to puke if I tell you this. My MC28 is actually registered for the STREET.:D
We should go riding sometimes.
Steve

Ducati 900ss (99)
The most incredibly uncomfortable thing I've ever put my ass on. Can't stand to ride it for more than a half hour. But it looks soooo good in the garage, it stays.

Hondafly said:
MC28 thats a cool GP bike for street how about NC35 RVF400:D
The NC35 was a very sweet bike when it first came out 9 years ago. I wanted one for the longest time. However, over the past decade, it lost it's weight advantage and the power/weight ratio is no longer impressive. Our Blades are probably just as light with more than twice of the power. The MC28 is comparative crude but it has kept its weight of 300lbs which gives it a huge advantage in the mountains. But man, that thing is so TIRING to ride on the street due to its riding position. The 929 is so easy to live with.
Steve

I've been riding since the age of seven. Had my share of bikes over the years. Last, I had two Honda RC45s.

Buttoning up flame suit...

I always liked this photo shopped picture.

I find it really hard to believe this guy would be conscious much less SITTING UP with a face full of hamburger like that...he'd be out of blood and unconscious.

If it was a motorcycle accident, he'd not have been wearing a helmet and would have other injuries to his noggin...also no marks on his shoulders since I'm sure he wasn't wearing his full leathers without a helmet.

If it IS real, maybe a gunshot, maybe a wood chipper...

Attempted suicide where the idiot couldn't aim. Sent the above to my brother-in-law, naval doctor, and he said that he has seen stuff like this before, and usually the biggest problem is finding the windpipe before the guy drowns.

Side note, put a warning or something up before showing nasty shit like that. Eating and having that come up could be detrimental to the digestive tract....:rolleyes:

Kinan said:
Buttoning up flame suit...

I always liked this photo shopped picture.

I find it really hard to believe this guy would be conscious much less SITTING UP with a face full of hamburger like that...he'd be out of blood and unconscious.

If it was a motorcycle accident, he'd not have been wearing a helmet and would have other injuries to his noggin...also no marks on his shoulders since I'm sure he wasn't wearing his full leathers without a helmet.

If it IS real, maybe a gunshot, maybe a wood chipper...

Ahhh that is actually real not photoshop.

Getting this thread back on track:

I entered my turbo busa in a local bike show today and won best sport bike (Yippie).

You may now return to your morbid discussion of self-inflicted gun show wounds of which I have cared for 2 thus far this weekend.

Best regards,
Ben

Attachments

• dscf0004.3.jpg
    dscf0004.3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 180
Well, that image looks like *ss.

fb6f4266.jpg

fb6f4279.jpg

fb6f4284.jpg

That's better.

Ben

your bike is awesome, ben.. damn. 404 WHP? it almost sound impossible but i really dont know anything about bikes...

i'd love to see the bike go on a track...

Hides head in shame

Sorry, I guess I don't get out much.

Attachments

• boss.jpg
    boss.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 172
Hardest thing to deceide: Do I take the car or the bike?
Honda CBR600F3

Attachments

• mikecbr.jpg
    mikecbr.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 133
Thanks for the complements.

Last time I had it on the dyno......404 hp at 22 psi. It has forged low comp pistons, Carillo rods, Yoshi cams, 4 additional injectors, ball bearing turbo, intercooled, etc. It was built by Velocity Racing in FL. Ran 221 mph in the 9/10 mile at Moroso. Yeah, it's reasonably quick:rolleyes:

Amazing I'm still above ground,

Ben

beckertb said:

Last time I had it on the dyno......404 hp at 22 psi. It has forged low comp pistons, Carillo rods, Yoshi cams, 4 additional injectors, ball bearing turbo, intercooled, etc. It was built by Velocity Racing in FL. Ran 221 mph in the 9/10 mile at Moroso. Yeah, it's reasonably quick:rolleyes:

Amazing I'm still above ground,

Ben

How's the reliability?

I find very interesting to make such power level out from a bike engine because I am looking to buy soon a Campagna T Rex and I really want to get more than 240 hp from it ( in fact I'd like to easily hit the 300 km/h mark with that beast... ).

Actually with 160 hp it tops at 240 km/h

It comes with a ZX 11 engine ( I will buy it used, for the new ones it is coming with the ZX 12 engine ).

Can you give me some advices please?

Attachments

• photo3b.jpg
    photo3b.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 151
Any turbo kit on the busa puts out 300 hp at the wheel if properly tuned--and that's on stock internals. I'm not nearly as familiar as ZX-11 turbo kits, but I'm sure there are MANY of them out there. Mr. Turbo if I recall used a Rajay turbo on some ZX-11's that were putting out high 200 hp's. As far as reliability of this one.......it's not quite as reliable as a stock VFR 800, and as you would expect, it takes some tinkering to keep the performance there. It's all about compromise. I would highly deter anyone from setting up a bike like this if it were used as transportation....or anything other than enjoyment. Not to mention, when running hard it gets LOW double digit fuel economy. I once got 72 miles out of the tank (5.x gallons of fuel), but I was grinning the entire way on my walk to a gas station.

Best regards,

Ben

Back