• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone able to check out a car?

Looking for a local, someone with proficient NSX knowledge to take a look at a '97 NSX near SE Anaheim area (Orange Co.). Mostly asking for a visual inspection and possibly test drive just to make sure everything looks right and drives ok. I live in Florida, so it would be quite difficult for me to do this on my own. Thanks.

I'm off today and running errands so if you can get me this info quick, I should be able to get to it this afternoon.

Jc, do any of your errands involve being near sbe lol. No one lives out there that I could grab lunch with :(

Dude....are there no NSXs in Florida? This is the 3rd NSX in Cali you have been looking at right?

I guess we have all the best NSXs. :biggrin:

Dude....are there no NSXs in Florida? This is the 3rd NSX in Cali you have been looking at right?

I guess we have all the best NSXs. :biggrin:

It's actually in the NSXCA SE Region bylaws that Floridians have to purchase as many NSX's from California as possible. There are too many wussy owners in California who don't deserve to own an NSX. LOL. :D

It's actually in the NSXCA SE Region bylaws that Floridians have to purchase as many NSX's from California as possible. There are too many wussy owners in California who don't deserve to own an NSX. LOL. :D

I can name a few hehe. And no, I'm not one of them hahaha. ....or am I with my garage queen.

:tongue: My 2005 beauty started in Florida. Two owners in Florida, then into storage in Chicago, before I rescued my hottie and brought it to So Cal. My hottie is going out tonight! NSX meet at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

Back