• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone checking out this car meet in Long Island?

They're calling it "cinco de slamo" and it's being held by the same people who brought you island import day a few years back. They're expecting in excess of 2000 cars and hopefully things will be more organized than the last time. I plan on going with a few supra buddies. If anyone's interested chime in and maybe we can caravan out there or just congregate once there. Here is the info:

cinco de slamo
When: may 5th 11am-5pm
there's a $5 entrance fee for parking, $10 for show cars

i know these shows aren't everyone's forte but the last show was pretty fun and had a huge turnout, would be nice to see some more nsx's holding down the scene.

thanks

I should be there, i believe RobD is also going.

its only about 10 min from my house, so i dont mind heading over.

I wanted to stop by but got stuck at work.
Saw a silverstone heading wb on the southern state by the wantagh.

Both RobD and I were there along with a few of my friends in their other cars including several RennTech MBs and a Blue Chrome SLS.

935588_539646742740711_127304233_n.jpg

Car looks great mike, they took a few shots of mine as well but I got there a little late thanks to my supra buddies taking their time choosing the right lipstick. Ill upload some shots soon

Back