• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else having trouble w/ Dali Racing lately??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it amazes me how people reply with comments of how good their relationship with dali has been. wtf. these posts come up time and time again. the topic is how they have had a bad experience, just as many, many people have. AND ironically, many of these past 'supporters' have quickly become the ones bitching about being ripped off by him. how much does it take before people learn?

i say, if you have a great relationship, that's wonderful. continue to take your chances. don't try to convince others to gamble.

sorry to rant
my2cents

pixelhaus said:
it amazes me how people reply with comments of how good their relationship with dali has been. wtf. these posts come up time and time again. the topic is how they have had a bad experience, just as many, many people have. AND ironically, many of these past 'supporters' have quickly become the ones bitching about being ripped off by him. how much does it take before people learn?

i say, if you have a great relationship, that's wonderful. continue to take your chances. don't try to convince others to gamble.

sorry to rant
my2cents
Enron's ex-chief is a thief who ripped off thousands of his employees who are appropriately angry with that criminal. Now his family and the people that were treated well by this a-hole come out and tell people how wonderful and giving this guy is and does not deserve to go to jail. :rolleyes:

You car was stolen by a jackass for parts and crashed your car. This jackass' head hit the windshield and was caught by the police. The people call this jackass a criminal. The jackass' friends come out to defend him by saying how nice he was to them. He is a nice and reliable guy who always promptly deliver the stolen parts before they even send a check, blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

A loser ripped off a lot money from people by advertizing a bunch of car parts on his website and he uses that money to buy more parts to sell to his buddies. The victims denounce this loser. His buddies tell the world that this loser is a good guy since this loser always delivers the goodies promptly. :rolleyes:

You got your ass kicked by a bully on the street. The bully was confronted by the police. The bully's friends rally for him by telling you that you got beaten up because you have not been courteous enough when you begged for mercy. :rolleyes:

That's how a lot of people operate. :rolleyes:
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Enron's ex-chief blah blah blah...

Your comparisions are a little off. The thread title asks "Anyone else having trouble w/ Dali Racing lately??" Heaven forbid someone state to the contrary and say that have had no problems with Dali Racing.

If you don't want to do business with this particular company, then don't.

One person's issues with a vendor do not a pattern make. But there have been several posted on Dali that defintly raises concerns.

The rumors I heard on the Wings West body kit were ...

1. There was a falling out either within the company or between two companies that put a hault to production at some point. I beleive this was mentioned above.

2. They wanted to raise their prices for new production. You may verify this with a call to them for a price on their inventory. This would have also caused additional issues with the scenario you described here.

3. Check the posts on WW body kits. Specifically the rocker panels. There are sagging issues with installs that have been in place for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back