• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone going to EURO Sunday on Father's Dat

EURO Sunday has been invited to Mogulaire Concourse at the Four Season Silicone Valley Hotel and Resort on Father's Day this Sunday. There is a free luncheon and parking for members. And the Concourse is from 11am-5pm. EurO Sunday folks will meet at 9am at 1037 El Monte Ave. in Mountain View and leave for the Concourse at 10:30am. It's by invitation only to registered EURO Sunday members. I'm a registered EURO Sunday participant and wonder if any other NSXers are as well. I usually work Sundays but if some fellow NSXers go then I'd go too. It's at the Four Seasons and it 's free, so I'm probably taking the day off.:biggrin:

Ted
2004 Silver

The slots for free lunch are now full. Admission is still free and there is plenty of area for car clubs to park on the property. We are happy to accommodate all who attend to a great time at a wonderful venue. Come and enjoy Father's Day with us and Euro Sunday.

Admission: Free

Time: 11:00a - 4:00p

Back