• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone going to Texas 2k12?

Start is at 8 but how viral this is with all the bikes, ricers, muscle cars, exotics, spaceship best bet is to be earlier than that. Ill b out there about 630pm

I think I can make it by then, let's meet up. You too David! Z lives close so he should be there too.

ill be by the area too. Lmk where you guys are meeting at and what time.

We are planning on being there around 6:30.....but I'm always late for everything start at birth....so I'm gonna say 7:00.... :smile:

My wife has bailed on me since we're leaving early Sat for vacation she wants her beauty sleep. Me and Jose will be there. Jose gets off at 5:00 so we'll be leaving at 5:30 which put me there 7:00ish, {I will be hauling ass}. I'll likely eat at the restraunt there. BTW, we'll be in the "black" NSX:wink:.LOL.

BTW, we'll be in the "black" NSX:wink:.LOL.

Black? Well, I just washed mine to compete against you David....stop trying to make my NSX look bad. :biggrin:

Look forward to see you David, it's been too long...

Last edited:
Rather disappointed after how much fun I had last year. Dumbasses acting the fool doing burn outs in a crowd of people ruined the fun. I am glad that dipshit got arrested, huge car meets always get out of control when irresponsible fools try and show off. After that the cops got aggressive towards everybody and the fire marshall pulled that BS about shutting down the event so didn't even get to see the contest. >=(

Z, get me those photos so I can feel better about it! Let's have our own meet, it's been awhile.

Rather disappointed after how much fun I had last year. Dumbasses acting the fool doing burn outs in a crowd of people ruined the fun. I am glad that dipshit got arrested, huge car meets always get out of control when irresponsible fools try and show off. After that the cops got aggressive towards everybody and the fire marshall pulled that BS about shutting down the event so didn't even get to see the contest. >=(

Z, get me those photos so I can feel better about it! Let's have our own meet, it's been awhile.

we should.

I also took a few pictures. However, my camera was stolen after the basketball game :( .

Damn. That's messed up. Ballin in the hood and your camera gets jacked.

Yeah, I heard it was a big cluster... :frown:

Damn. That's messed up. Ballin in the hood and your camera gets jacked.

hahaha yeah. it was my fault for leaving it out there. First we got screwed by the mi dang refs and lost the game... then later the mi dang took my camera. smh.

but lets get a meeting together and go for a drive. If you guys want some twisty roads, we can go up to tomball and make a right on 146. So many turns up there.

I don't know why they keep having this event. It gets dumber and dumber. I'm glad I left before 8:30pm

Sent from my iPad

I read on another forum a fight also broke out at the bikini contest. Many others also had the same sentiments about the degradation of the event w riff raff that eventually shows up.

Back