• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a good source for quality used body parts?

Unlike Porsches, Ferraris; etc., I've yet to locate a regular business that offers quality used NSX parts.

Is Prime, eBay, Craig's List; etc., the only source, or is there an entity out there I've yet to discover?

For example, I'm currently looking for a driver's side front fender. And yet, in searching various websites and calling NSX focused businesses, I've yet to locate a fender.

I'm also considering building a track car, so it would be nice to locate a stripped NSX that I could build on.

Anyone...? :confused:

Also, are there after-market OEM shaped body parts for the NSX? If I race my car and mash a fender, I'm unlikely to want to buy an new expensive aluminum OEM part. Anyone make cheap fiberglass body parts that look OEM?

I am wondering, say I race it for a few years, then want to go back towards OEM. I'd probably mash a fender along the way and want to use a fiberglass part - until I sell - at which time I'd go back to OEM aluminum.

Make any sense?

Back