• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a late model Merc E430 Sedan?

Thinking about getting rid of the Legend sedan and getting a 99 or newer E430. Looking for some feedback from some fellow NSX'ers. Good or bad thoughts are much appreciated. :)

Merc's are absolutely wonderful cars in my opinion. They're bulletproof and are very nice to drive. Personally, I like the newer body style E class over the 99 model year. But if you're looking to replace your Legend, Mercedes would be a company to go with. The engine on the 430 is very stout and can get up and go for being a heavier car. The 430 drives very smooth and you can have a little fun and throw it around when you're in the mood (the V8 has some power). I can't say enough positive things about Mercedes. And, they have tons of room in them and enough trunk space for your clubs and anything else you can stuff in there. Test drive one (if you haven't already) and see what you think for yourself. Hope it helps. Take care.

Conor

I think its well worth it if you go for the 211 styling. I am sorta bias because i drive one myself but from my readings at mbworld.org, people seem to all agree that the redesign is a giant improvement from the 210. Im sure you can find a used 2003 211 for a descent price. Cheers.

Back