• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a spare guest room available?

Anyone in the Houston area have a spare guest room available...or know someone that does? I know this is a long shot, but I thought I’d ask…

A friend recently re-located from Dallas to Houston to accept a position with an oil company located in the energy corridor off I-10 & North Dairy Ashford Rd. (Legal division and land department position). Long story short, she needs a temp room until the beginning of February when her apartment will be available for move-in. She kinda needs something not terribly far from work due to the Houston traffic horrors.

Since this is only for two weeks, she doesn't want to have to sort through the uncertainty of a Craig’s List ad temp room deal, and since her pay is just starting up (after being unemployed for some time...without benefits because they ran out), a hotel stay for the time period would be pretty tight on her budget right now.

Since he belongings are at the moving company's storage facility until she moves into the apartment, all she has is clothes and personal items in with her in her 2013 Honda CR-V. (She just swapped out of a 370Z and wants to get a Porsche eventually.)

She is a mature (over 40), clean, respectful, and trust-worthy woman that works diligently, reads, & watches TV sometimes. She doesn't drink or smoke and prefers to not be around those that do. NOT a party-er. Until her move, she lived as my roommate for three & a half years. Now I’m just trying to help her out here.

Anyone? Call me if you have questions or might be able to help.

Thank you,
George

Back