• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have info on jh4na115mt000881 in South Jersey

vin should be jh4na1154mt000881. Looked at car today, nice int and ext ,wheels and tires great , slow pass window, HVAC only works on high , speakers breaking up.Trunk and hatch struts failed, usual 91 nsx stuff, not in SnapRR ,no history scares me any help would be appreciated, Did search here nada!

Last edited:
You coming back for a 3rd time.....................good for you!!!!

why don't you post the ad...

wow, assuming no weird stuff like salvage title or major accidents. that's a very fair price. Hell, if you can knock that off by 2k or so via negotiations, that would be awesome price.

From the looks of it this cars been hit in the front. The left side of the front bumper sits higher than the right side.

Nice looking car (looks like mine :biggrin:). I wonder if what Raven is seeing has to do with the gasket that runs along the front perimeter of the hood? Could it be worn out? I would agree, though, that it warrants a more focused look on that side.

Personally, the price & miles aren't bad. The minor issues you point out are just that, minor.

Man I'm good :D, I think NSXprime has made me better at pick out small details like these lol. Either way at that price it's high especially since it's been in 2 accidents. I don't think you were low balling with an offer of 18K. It's about right for an NSX with that mileage with bad history.

out of curiosity, i went to see the car - the dealer is only a 5-minute drive from my house...when i got there, i met the owner, Chris - turns out that he actually lives in my neighborhood and keeps the car stored there...so I went to his house to see it. honestly, with that kind of mileage and the # of years on the car, in my humble opinion, it's an entry point for an enthusiast - it won't be the collector car one would hope for, but it will let someone wanting an nsx have an enjoyable drive.

again, this is a truly non-mechanical opinion of the car and if someone is a bit handy then they could make this work for them. if not, there are a lot of red/black 91's out there with lower mileage...

Back