• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone have itb's on their nsx?

I was contemplating ITB's but my car is driven regularly and i heard an ITB isn't suitable for street driven cars.

I want to do more work to the engine but I want to keep NA.

ediddynsx said:
Just curious if any has any video clips and sounds of their nsx with itb's? (itb = individual throttle bodys)
I am curious of how loud it is for street use. Thanks. :smile:
There was a video of NSX with ITBs posted on Supraforum last year, seriously, a long video too. I don't think it was posted on Prime. A lot of NSX materials get posted on other car forums, but not prime.:confused:

washcar1029.jpg

I am trying to find the video at the moment, as soon as I find it, I will post it up. In the mean time, this should give you an idea how loud it might sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAFTYoyK2U

Last edited:
nsxsupra said:
There was a video of NSX with ITBs posted on Supraforum last year, seriously, a long video too. I don't think it was posted on Prime. A lot of NSX materials get posted on other car forums, but not prime.:confused:

washcar1029.jpg

I am trying to find the video at the moment, as soon as I find it, I will post it up. In the mean time, this should give you an idea how loud it might sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAFTYoyK2U

please tell me you have a bigger version of that? great wallpaper material. I appreciate the effort, cant wait too see it :biggrin:

I agree w/dave on this one. It sure would make a great wallpaper...- dave i was just in audoban today. I'm in sea isle city now. We'll have to meet up one of these days.

SFMarine0311 said:
I agree w/dave on this one. It sure would make a great wallpaper...- dave i was just in audoban today. I'm in sea isle city now. We'll have to meet up one of these days.

I would love to :biggrin: but it will have to wait untill march. should be home from Iraq by then

Back