• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone here in Richmond Hill Queens

On vacation this week of september 16 to Sept 23. Anyone Local to this area could give me a call. I would love to see other NSX's from the east coast. As you might guess, I am from Ft Collins Colorado. BTW, I saw the sweetest red today on 123rd st.
off Liberty Ave around 11am with a sweet spoiler. My cell is
970 420 8981.
Vance

Vance i dont know what your schedule is like but this weekend is the New hampshire drive for the northeast chapter and a few of us are leaving tommorow for the drive up....maybe you can join us if you have time or even catch a ride with someone goin there.....anyway i left you a voice mail....ill be back monday.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Vance i dont know what your schedule is like but this weekend is the New hampshire drive for the northeast chapter and a few of us are leaving tommorow for the drive up....maybe you can join us if you have time or even catch a ride with someone goin there.....anyway i left you a voice mail....ill be back monday.
Well I am back in colorado. I Left you a message. dont think you got it.
I spoke with the owner of the black NSX off liberty.

Sorry i missed you......it was a busy weekend but i did try and get in touch with you....maybe next time around....hope your stay was enjoyable.

Back