• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Arizona that can help me inspect a NSX for sale?

I need some help from NSX'ers. I interested in purchasing a 94 Red NSX in Arizona, but it's too far from me. Would it be possible to have someone in AZ check this car out for me?

How do you handle the money transaction?? I don't like to pay unless I have the product 1st. How did you guys do it? I'm new to out of state purchase.

Also who would you recommend as a transporter? In AZ. Or maybe I can drive it back to California?

This is the location of the vehicle:

8TH Ave. & Thunderbird, Phoenix AZ. 85029

94 Red NSX
Immaculate Condition
Only 74K miles
All stock and original.

Please email me if anyone can help me. If not, how reliable would it be to have a local Acura Dealership mechanic inspect it for me??

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a Prime member in the Phoenix area will speak up soon. If everything pass inspection, it is probably better to drive it back from Phoenix. It is probably a 2 day drive unless you are planning to drive for more than 12 hours (with breaks) in 1 day. It is a good road trip to find out what you highway gas mileage is. Just watch out for the AHP. They hide in the center median and you can't see them until you pass them. With that being said, a cashier's check is probably the best form of transaction, but you may want to confirm this with the seller first. Good luck.

I had 2 people P.M. me already from Phoenix. Hopefully they can help me. I guess I could fly there and pick it up and drive it back. Hopefully it makes it back. It's only $600.00 to ship it.
I did map quest and it's about 10 hours from Monterey to Phoenix, AZ.

BTW: Yesterday I saw 2 NSX's in Gilroy, California. 1-spa yellow with Wash. plates. 2-Red stock 91-93. They looked awesome zipping through the freeway.

I did map quest and it's about 10 hours from Monterey to Phoenix, AZ.

Only if you don't run into L.A. traffic coming back on Interstate 10. You may have better luck than me. Picking up the car from Phoenix is better than waiting for the delivery truck to arrive.:smile:

ok, let me know as i live about 2 miles from there

Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on that. I'll give you a call. So far I had one prime member help me look at the car and he said the exterior body and paint was a 9 out of 10 rating. The interior was in very good shape too. I'm concerned about the engine.

Marc,

Thank you for your help evaluating potential NSX in Phoenix AZ. I'm setting up plane trip one way to Phoenix next week and hopefully drive back as a new NSX owner. We'll see!

I already have a buyer for my 300zx Twin Turbo for $16K. Believe it or not. I'm just days of picking up that NSX if everything goes as planned. Just waiting for a few more reviews and feedback on this car.

I checked my insurance and it's only $18.00 more every 6 months for a 93 NSX. Not too bad. I would have thought that the NSX would be much higher for insurance. Maybe because of the age of the vehicle.
Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Back