Anyone in Bensalem, PA??

This car is very close to Davis Acura in Langhorne PA, which has Bernie, the top NSX tech on the East Coast. Have it taken there for a pre-purchase inspection.

I think I know the dealership

Tell me more. I looked at one there that had been Comptech modified = not for me. I wanted and got box stock. They are 1 hour away from me. Hopefully someone else is closer.

Drop me a email or give me a call. They are just a few miles from me.

Take out the zeros. ;)

[email protected]0

2670 0255 68052

Regards,
Jim

wow, reading to bensalem is an hour for you? maybe at 100mph. if you're looking to purchase this nsx... wouldn't it be in ur best interest look and feel the nsx first hand?

azndng said:
wow, reading to bensalem is an hour for you? maybe at 100mph.
Mapquest says they're 71.77 miles apart and the driving time is 1 hour, 13 minutes. Depending on which part of town, and considering that faster drivers can beat Mapquest times, an hour is within reason.

azndng said:
if you're looking to purchase this nsx... wouldn't it be in ur (lazy talk for "your") best interest look and feel the nsx first hand?
It depends on whether you can trust the advice of a knowledgeable, competent dealer and/or NSX owner. I've seen enough cases where you will get better advice from such folks than most prospective buyers could come up with themselves.

Back