• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Buckhead?

Our offices are a block from Fado's in Buckhead. Just curious if any other NSX owners would want to use our parking lot for a Saturday grill/beer/whatever event some weekend, especially as it warms up. Hell, we could do a drive in night with a big projector throwing a movie up on our building some weekend.

Just thinking out loud here- have yet to see another NSX in buckhead.

FWIW, I'm cooking a pig June 5th. Alex, I live right around the corner from where you sometimes work. Y'all are invited. Tim B. you are outta town , so tuff luck...

We just need to set a date and plan a few festivities. How does June 18th sound? Does that give everyone enough time?

Over that weekend I will be in Chicago (I am surprising my girlfriend with a proposal ;-) so I will be unable to make it the weekend of the 18th. Sorry :frown:

FWIW, I'm cooking a pig June 5th. Alex, I live right around the corner from where you sometimes work. Y'all are invited. Tim B. you are outta town , so tuff luck...

Thank you for the invite. I think I will be in town that weekend. Keep us posted!

I live in Peachtree Hills and if you pm me I'll shoot you my address! Same for the rest of you trouble makers!!!
I might even have a new ride by then:wink:

I'd love to still hit june 5th, but it seems like everyone is out of town. Perhaps we should name a date later in the future? or... we can have a couple people for June 5th and we'll just mozy on down to fado's for drinks?

Shoot , Fado's is maybe 2 miles from my place. I'm right around the corner from the Tree House. And June 5th at 5pm is.....

Man you guys missed out! :eek:

Killer roasted pork and fifty other dishes including some killer by peanut butter cookies that were awesome.
I love the NSX....... you meet some awesome people.

Thanks NSX-Barque. The ship has arrived!

now I'm looking forward to Chad's meet n greet and Alex's dinner even more.. see you guys soon

Thanks for the kudos, Tim!!! Nice to have met you in person!!!
Glad you had a good time.....

So guys is there a function on June 18th? I'm in town but will be gone next week. Let me know! I live in Buckhead - at the end of Paces Ferry Road - sort of - near the rear entrance of Westminster School. I'm not far away for sure.

Back