• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in SoCal/OC area have a BMW hookup?

looking at the new e92 M3's and wanted to see when they were coming stateside and what the asking price is on one? :confused:

looking at the new e92 M3's and wanted to see when they were coming stateside and what the asking price is on one? :confused:

Call Mike Sawtell at 949-922-9494 and tell him Matt Piercey sent you. If you are unsatisfied with him, pm me, I have a back up, but Mike is usually the best service and price around IMO.:wink:

Matt

thanks guys. anyone with any personal info on the pricing and availability of the new m3?

I am a little bit out of SoCal but here is what BMW had provided insofar:

M3 Coupe 56500+775 destination

M3 Sedan 53800+775 destination

Premium Package – Power folding mirrors, universal garage door opener, Digital compass mirror, BMW Assist, Novillo Leather interior and a choice of three optional interior trims - $1,900

Technology Package – EDC, M Drive, Comfort Access, and navigation system - $3,250

19” wheels with performance tires in mixed sizes (style 220) - $1,200

Electronic Damping Control (EDC) - $1,000

Extended Novillo Leather Interior - $2,000 or $1,100 with Premium Package

Enhanced Premium Sound system - $1,900

M3 Coupe: Steel roof with glass moonroof replaces carbon fiber roof - $ No charge

M3 Sedan: Moonroof - $1,050

From our first allocation of coupes a few have been produced but have not shipped so thay should arrive in March. None of our sedan allocation has begun production as of yet. PM me if you have any questions.

do you work for a dealership in hawaii?

Back