• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night April 17th?

sorry my pix sucks,
if u got better ones pls post them

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC04416.jpg
    DSC04416.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC04424.jpg
    DSC04424.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC04425.jpg
    DSC04425.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
My son Adriel wants to say "Thank You" for the warm welcome
he said everyone was super COOL. Especially all the cars,

i asked my son what his favorite car was and sorry he said the Yellow NSX (dad's car:wink::tongue:)

a lil video clip

sorry about the poor quality

NSX SF Bay Area Milpitas Meet 04 17 2009 (1)

NSX SF Bay Area Milpitas Meet 04 17 2009 (2)

Ariel,

Awesome seeing you again! it's been awhile and your son Adriel is adorable, definitely a future NSX owner :)

Thanks everyone for coming out and making the fun yet short little drive we had from one location to the next, that was the best part of my night, besides seeing everyone of course!

Thanks to everyone that came out Friday night. It was really nice to meet some new folks and as usual the old timers heehheheh. From what I heard and counted, there were a total of 33 NSXers that came out Friday but the most that I counted all present at once was 31 I think. The 28 NSX caravan to milpitas was really a cool site to see. I believe this is the largest local meet we have had to date. Hope everyone had a lot of fun, as I know I did.

See you guys next time! And again I thank everyone for making this event successful!

Edub

P.S. I can not confirm nor deny what part(s) of Mr Cruz was infact shaved.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edub,

Thanks for putting this NSX gathering together. It was really alot of fun, hanging out and laughing and talking about the next upgrade to our NSX. It was good to see everyone and to see several of the new guys (Chris 05 red NSX; Darryl 91 black NSX; JR 92 white NSX) that made it to the coffee meet at Bridgepoint several weeks ago.

Areil thanks for the CD and it was good to see you and your son again. He looks just like Mita(sp).

Ben finally made it out with the TE37's that he purchased from me to put on his white NSX.

Otto thanks for the Focal CD that you burned. That is a great CD. I really enjoyed listening to it in both of our NSX's.

Rick, the LM's look great in the front, but the rears should be 19's :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Until the next time Edub posts up for the next NSX gathering. Please follow the posted speed limits :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Ariel,
Nice meeting you, but I think you heard wrong. Your son told me his favorite was the yellow NSX second from the end (not daddy's NSX).:biggrin:
Alan

My son Adriel wants to say "Thank You" for the warm welcome
he said everyone was super COOL. Especially all the cars,

i asked my son what his favorite car was and sorry he said the Yellow NSX (Alan's car:wink::tongue:)

sorry my pix sucks,
if u got better ones pls post them

attachment.php

Awesome turnout on a somewhat chilly night! I met a lot of new faces and many SN's that I see/chat with on here! :redface:

If only those Ohana guys got my rice order a bit faster then it would have been a perfect night...hehe

Ariel, your son was super cute - definitely going to be an expensive kid with expensive taste :biggrin:

I have the group picture which turned out pretty good but have to wait till my friend gets my camera back to me since he loaned it out on Saturday.

Mike: Stop reminding me I need 19's....hahaha

The caravan from Fremont to Milpitas was a fun sight seeing all those nsx taillights on one highway at the same time. We definitely scared a few cars that night but it showed me how QUIET my GTone exhaust is compared to what some of you guys are running....

see ya all around soon,
rick

Ben finally made it out with the TE37's that he purchased from me to put on his white NSX.
Mike

Ben got a white NSX and he uses TE37??!!!
That does not sound like the Ben that I know. Must be a different Ben.
I however also have white wheels on my white coupe. 18/19 forged 7 spokes with custom center caps with red "H".
Steve

Attachments

• 2001NSX 108 (Medium) (Large).jpg
    2001NSX 108 (Medium) (Large).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 2001NSX 110 (Large).jpg
    2001NSX 110 (Large).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 2001NSX 115 (Large).jpg
    2001NSX 115 (Large).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I however also have white wheels on my white coupe. 18/19 forged 7 spokes with custom center caps with red "H".
Steve

Yes, this is a different Ben, but just as nice.

Steve you are my hero. :biggrin: will you adopt me?

I will be more than happy to drive your white coupe to the next meet. No need to thank me, its just how I am with my friends. :biggrin:

Let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

Ariel,

Awesome seeing you again! it's been awhile and your son Adriel is adorable, definitely a future NSX owner :)
thank you

Areil thanks for the CD and it was good to see you and your son again. He looks just like Mita(sp).

Mike
you are welcome i'll give u another mix CD when i get another one done.
BTW: Mike my name is spelled as ARIEL :biggrin:

Ariel,
Nice meeting you, but I think you heard wrong. Your son told me his favorite was the yellow NSX second from the end (not daddy's NSX).:biggrin:
Alan
haha,

Ariel, your son was super cute - definitely going to be an expensive kid with expensive taste :biggrin:

rick
thanks but u r more expensive, i lost cont on all the wheel swapping u have been doing. lol

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you are welcome i'll give u another mix CD when i get another one done.
BTW: Mike my name is spelled as ARIEL :biggrin:

Since I spelled your name incorrectly, I'll let you mis-spell my name :biggrin:

Steve

YUMMYYYYY - I'm trying to close my eyes and imagine these 18/19 suckas on my NSX :)

You should have came out steve....hehe

rick

Steve

Steve,
Your wheels came out nice. I'm sure it looks better in person. First time I've seen your white rare NA2 coupe 2001. hope you keep the top black. What wheels do you have on your BLk NSX?

It was a great turn out (thanks Eric for setting up meet). Nice to see old friends after Winter hibernation, and also nice to meet new ones such as:
Justin (Patchez)
Diane (2Di4)
Rick (s4play)
Ariel and son (amgnsx)
Tin (eraxpres)
Darren (DCBMX1)
Darryl (Darryl)
Ben (not BEN, but the other Ben that went over to Starbucks)

The caravan from Fremont to Milpitas was a fun sight seeing all those nsx taillights on one highway at the same time.
see ya all around soon,
rick

It was an awesome sight to see that many NSX on the freeway at the same time.

I will be more than happy to drive your white coupe to the next meet. No need to thank me, its just how I am with my friends. :biggrin:

Let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

Yes, Mike has offered this GREAT service to many folks including myself. I believe he just doesn't want our batteries to die, hence causing us additional stress and money in the future. Good O' Mike. Thanks for lookin out!

I had a lot of fun that evening! Great to finally meet you Edub, I mean "TI". Diana, you are always welcome to park anywhere. Ariel, your son stole the show! He was the coolest! (I like your car too)!

I hope there will be turn outs like that one from now on!

I had a lot of fun that evening! Great to finally meet you Edub, I mean "TI". Diana, you are always welcome to park anywhere. Ariel, your son stole the show! He was the coolest! (I like your car too)!

I hope there will be turn outs like that one from now on!

HAHAHAHA "Ti" :biggrin:

Lynn

It was nice to finally meet you as well! See ya at the next meet!

Edub

So, following on the success of last week's meet, anyone interested in doing it again this week, assuming that it doesn't rain? :smile:

rain?? I didnt see anything but sun in the forecast. Is it really supposed to rain?

Suppose to rain on Friday and the temp should be around 60s.

I wouldn't be able to make it to a meet tomorrow. I've already got plans. But I like the enthusiasm from the last meet and glad to see it's continuing.

J

0% chance of rain according to the latest weather.com report. Tomorrow is definitely a possibility.

i have work tomorrow..

will see u guys on sunday, Go Kart

Last minute availability: let me know if it's going on tonight and if it is then maybe Lynn and I can show up for a while

J

Back