• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in an Alberta Meet??

Last year a few of us from both the Calgary & Edmonton areas met in Sylvan Lake. Although it was great to see other NSX enthusiasts, we left it too late in the year and the weather was on the cool side.:frown:

I was wondering if there is enough interest to have another Alberta meet in Aug... perhaps Sunday the 16th ??

Sylvan Lake is a good central place but other locations could be considered as well.

Please chime in with your opinions and suggestions.

Dan

a babysitter is the answer there..as we all have kids bro... Ill get a few Calgary guys together maybe some pretty red, yellow and possibly a blue one for the 16th

I think im good for a run to Sylvan Lake on that weekend, i just gotta decide who looks after the kids.

I think a nice central place to meet for Albertans is Edmonton :biggrin:

It pretty much the center of Alberta. Northern NSXers wont have a super long drive and the southern guys would have about same distance to drive....

coincidently, Edmonton is where I live....

I'll be flying into Edmonton on the 16th for work. I would love to meet up with you guys, but I'm not sure my flight would arrive in time. :frown:

You guys probably wouldn't want to hang out with an American southerner anyway... :biggrin:

Just give me your info and well hang out or have a get together or burn off some rubber.
Trev
780-953-1744 cell
780-468-1110 work
[email protected]

I'm pencil'd in for anything......lol.
Trev

Now you see why I have given up on getting people together.
Trev

I figure meeting up at 12 or so would give everyone time to wake up and hit the road. I'm into anything. Probably hit the gym at 8 til 10 then meet up at 10.01 at Tims.....lol.
Might have a passenger though if my Girlfriend leaves her Husband and doesn't go on their diving trip. On the otherhand, maybe be in Vegas getting married myself.
lol
Trev
strdna2 - send me your phone and email details.
[email protected]
Actually every one do it again, so I can compile as list for parts for sale in the area and meet info.
What I'll do is if you have something for sale or a meet, email me, I'll do a mass email to alberta, sask, bc, guys using BCC so no one see's anyone elses email.....then you can reply to the person selling directly. I will only be the messenger.

Last edited:
Welcome back Albert from the Eastern Canada Visit....
Give me a call when you have time today
780-468-1110 work
Trev

Why don't we meet up at Tim's like last time, seemed to work out.
Come for 9.30, leave at 10.

I think Dan (Caveman) is out tooo....I guess this is why we do it in the fall.
Dan said something about race and fast and I thought it was to do with his car but turns out he entered his Beautiful Hound in a Dog race!
Go Puppy Go!
Trev
p.s. I'll probably go to it as well and do lap times and pit stops....

Back