• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know info on this silver 2005? JH4NA21695S000025

The misaligend bumper gives it away as to a body work but at 37K I would take it if I could get financing.

it has to do a lot with that hood, but I think it look fine in person..I just want any interest buyer to understand, this is not a junk car. this car is in great condition in every way you look at for that price. or you can buy a clean title for almost 2x the price...

Hi guys I took the leap and purchased this 2005 NSX with the VIN # JH4na21695s000025 after I had the car taken to and gone over by Walker Acura in New Orleans. The Service Manager (also a NSX owner) did a overall review of the car for me. He said the car is in very good shape. I then flew out my mechanic and fellow NSX owner to look at the car after hearing all the chatter about this vehicle. I found the police report and the picture of the car damage thanks to you guys on NSXPrime. Not all that significant in the scope of things. My mechanic did his review and he completed the purchase of the car for me and drove it back to Phoenix (1,500 miles) and he said the car drove great. I need a windshield sprayer nozzle and a O-2 sensor replaced. The car is in great shape and beautiful. I looked for an NSX for a year and now I've got one.

Last edited:
I the new owner of this maligned wonder car, state that this fabulous motor car is no clunker. I've had this car gone over by the very best here in Phoenix. I started with North Scottsdale Acura, then to Science of Speed (the very best in working and fixing the NSX in the southwest US) and Elwood Body Works, the place where people that take the cars go to get body work done. What I've discovered is that much of the restoring of the car, after the accident wasn't done in the best way. I have a meticulously plan to totally restored the car back to its original being. Don at Elwood Body Work stated to me after measuring the distance between the outside edges of the rims on both sides of the car and determined that there is less than 1/8" difference in length between the both sides of the car. His statement to me was that he felt that the frame isn't bent. I will follow up with Don and Elwood Body Work to restore this car to its original state. Science of Speed changed out the sensors and replaced a few non-treated bolts and plans to replace a shield that was missing along with additional several bolts and brackets that were either incorrect parts or simply missing. Soon this car will be restored to such an extent that I'm simply going to enjoy driving it here in the sun of Arizona. Open to your feedback. By the way I'll post relevant invoices and notes as I go about my work to make this car right.

Back