• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know this car?? jh4na1185tt000428

Re: Anyone know this car??

I think the guy read the carfax too quickly...no apparent odometer rollback from what I can see.:rolleyes:

I did not see it either.. Thanks for being a second set of eyes. I did find that thread when I searched the vin but I was hoping for a recent look or history newer than 2003 or so. They car has dealer tags on it so I am waiting for a reply to see if I can pick it up..

Anyone near this car that is willing to take a look for me? Most concerned about the quality of the repaint:smile:

jh4na1185tt000428

This is the vin number. I searched here first for info but the only thing that came up is a carfax from 2003.

Does anyone know anyone near anaheim that will take a peek at it for me?

I am a freak when it comes to repaints and body work so I want to make sure I will be ok with it before I commit to buy.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Then you'll already have noticed that the engine bay/underhood area is black, the DF door mouldings are ill-fitting, and that it's missing parts like the door sill plates.

Also notice the JDM (or replica) front fenders...

Then you'll already have noticed that the engine bay/underhood area is black, the DF door mouldings are ill-fitting, and that it's missing parts like the door sill plates.

Also notice the JDM (or replica) front fenders...

Yep car was originally black went to orange then to white. Noticed the door sill cover plates and door moldings. They are DF front typr-r fenders.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I checked out the car (03-24-09) and keeping in mind that this is a modified car, it is in good condition for being what it is. I paid for a PPI from Tustin Acura, and the result were what I expected.

David (the owner) was sincere and honest about the vehicle (stunning in person). I'm more of a purist and that is the only reason I'm hesitant to seal the transaction.

If anybody wants the PPI result, please let me know. I paid $110 for the inspection.

Best,

Sam

SOURCENSX, just like you said, this car used to be black, then orange and now white. On your website (source1automotive.com), there are pictures of an orange NSX with the hood up. The hood is black underneath. Is this the same car?

100_0559.36080149.jpg

100_0577.36080951.jpg

100_0579.36081058.jpg

kyleparadelap200801.36082411.jpg

Nope, That is Kyle's Phialpha44's car.. It is not a targa and a 91 not a 96.. And it is currently in the body shop getting resprayed the same imola with black top.. Should be STUNNING when it is done.. Complete tear down and repaint.. The guy doing it ( fast Eddies auto salon) should be able to make it look as good if not better than a factory imola job.. The black roof sets it off IMHO!

Those are some BIG pictures:eek:

This white 96 was a car I bid on on ebay and got out bid.. After I was outbid I thought I had lost it however the winning bidder did not go threw with the deal and the seller emailed me for a second chance offer 3 days after I got back from atlanta with my Sebring 92:frown:

Seriously considered still buying it but ran across a deal on another 92 so I bought it as well. Having three of them kind of hurts as far as storage around here.. So I am passing on it..

Still think the car is HOT and would love to own it but it is just not feasile at this moment. I will say though my daughter misses the targa top which sucks..:redface:

Brian

Last edited:

By the way the shop looks terrible in those pics.. I had to try to make it look better in this thread so I am posting this pic Still messy but atleast it is painted now:redface:

100_2119.jpg

Seriously considered still buying it but ran across a deal on another 92 so I bought it as well. Having three of them kind of hurts as far as storage around here.. So I am passing on it..

No space for *3* NSXs? Are you homeless or something? How can you survive like that? :wink: hehe

No space for *3* NSXs? Are you homeless or something? How can you survive like that? :wink: hehe

LOL Yeah close:eek:

No I have Over 8 garage spaces available but we have to leave room for customers NSX's and S2k's and other performace cars.. 2 empty for me is the rule of thumb though:biggrin:

LOL Yeah close:eek:

No I have Over 8 garage spaces available but we have to leave room for customers NSX's and S2k's and other performace cars.. 2 empty for me is the rule of thumb though:biggrin:

Per my last (private) email...maybe I'll have a long wait for space to be an issue with you.

Per my last (private) email...maybe I'll have a long wait for space to be an issue with you.

Tom, Great emailing back and forth.. Love the Henessey(SP) nsx. I have two spaces however we are busy as He77 right now.. I have to take one of my babies home:redface:

Tom, Great emailing back and forth.. Love the Henessey(SP) nsx. I have two spaces however we are busy as He77 right now.. I have to take one of my babies home:redface:

the real question is if that orange beauty is gonna be ready for Spring fling!:tongue:

SourceNSX, do you have a shop in florida or Ohio?

Yes our shop is in Cincinnati Ohio. If you need anything give us a call

Shop phone is 513-722-0223
My cell is 513-300-9122

Brian.

Mike, Thanks for the kind words!

Back