• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T in Sebring Silver FACTORY PAINTED?? jh4na1182tt000113

Re: 1996 NSX-T in Sebring Silver FACTORY PAINTED??

Just curious since when is Larry Ellison a "celebrity?"

I think the car has been "unprofessional" repainted at some point, and dont know why they have to painted the door jams :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• silvernsx.jpg
    silvernsx.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 134
  • silvernsx1.jpg
    silvernsx1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 166

We sold this sebring silver NSX-T back in January 2008. The current owner is a profesional billards player (Mike Sigel). This NSX is a factory sebring silver color done by Honda of Japan and has the factory color code on the door (NT-552). If you put the VIN in Hondas database the NSX comes back for grand prix white, possibly to hide its existance:biggrin:.

The original titled owner of this car states Jeff Henley (chairman at Oracle corporation) not Larry Ellison. In addition , this car was delivered new to a Acura dealership in New Jersey. I think there may be several silver NSX-T's around that are unaccounted for. Ellison may have given these things away as gifts for his execs at the time.

I think the car has been "unprofessional" repainted at some point, and dont know why they have to painted the door jams :eek::eek::eek:

Clearly this was painted with tape around the stickers. Certainly NOT factory!!

This car "DID" come factory sebring silver. Wheather the car was repainted is for the PSI (pre sale inspection) to decide... The VIN stickers in the doors do come from the factory with a 3M type of tape covering the production date and color code. The adhesave covering the "color code" looks to have been peeled off partially.

Another note: This car was sold to Henley for $100 according to the title. This may have been done to save luxury taxes??

Again , just want to reiterate this is "not" my car. I have no finnacial interest in this NSX. Just sharing some info from when I owned it.

This car "DID" come factory sebring silver. Wheather the car was repainted is for the PSI (pre sale inspection) to decide... The VIN stickers in the doors do come from the factory with a 3M type of tape covering the production date and color code. The adhesave covering the "color code" looks to have been peeled off partially.

Another note: This car was sold to Henley for $100 according to the title. This may have been done to save luxury taxes??

Again , just want to reiterate this is "not" my car. I have no finnacial interest in this NSX. Just sharing some info from when I owned it.

Just curious, as I may be interested in the car. The eBay ad says the current owner is the second owner. If the Oracle executive was the first owner, when did you own it? Also, the title information in the eBay ad says "2 Owners joined by 'or'" under the Owner information. What does that mean?

Just curious, as I may be interested in the car. The eBay ad says the current owner is the second owner. If the Oracle executive was the first owner, when did you own it? Also, the title information in the eBay ad says "2 Owners joined by 'or'" under the Owner information. What does that mean?

We are a used car dealership in Orlando. The DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) does not register used car dealers as "owners" on the title. I don't have the Carfax for this car anymore, but can tell you that the original owner came from New Jersey. The second owner was from near Columbus , Ohio. We purchased this car from the guy in Columbus and sold it the the guy that is posting it on Ebay now. In total, the car is on its 3rd owner. If you have anymore questions, please let me know.:smile:

Back