• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know what headers these are??? I have them, but don't know what kind...

Some of you may know I have been trying to identify these things for a while. They were installed on the car in 1993, so they are pretty old. Also, they were installed by the dealer during the purchase of the car for the first owner...

here are the pics

064.jpg

047.jpg

051.jpg

055.jpg

Actually look like my DC headers. I see the part that failed on my headers(the flex pipe).....that's why I believe them to be the same as mine. I could be wrong. Either way, 100x's better than the exhaust manifolds that came from the factory. :smile:

These headers have an odd collector on the front header bank under the oil pan. one pipe leads into another then the two pipes collect.

They may be the first gen comptech headers as stated above. I have comptech headers with the normal 3 to 1 collector. they were installed in late 95' early 96'.

I recall the original Comptechs were actually DC Sports, with the accordian section.

So I would say DC Sports for sure.

Regards,
LarryB

They are NOT Comp-Tech.
I have Comp-Tech, "Jet Hot" coated, and unless as Larry said they were early, (DC) they aren't Comp-Tech.

Cheers
nigel

they are still 3-1. they just look funny at the angle i took that picture in.

Thanks for the input guys. I am attempting to get the receipt paper work from the original owner.

original DC have thier logo embossed on the collector.....not sure how the early comptechs were branded:confused:

Back