• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone near daphne, al to check out a 02 red nsx for me

I've been trying to replace my 02 black that was crashed a few weeks back and this red one just got listed. Anyone near that area that can check it out. Its at Tameron Honda. Pictures look ok, but thats just pictures. Its missing the passenger toe hood cover, so im curious to see it's real condition. Thanks in advance. The vin is JH4NA21672T000241

I've been trying to replace my 02 black that was crashed a few weeks back and this red one just got listed. Anyone near that area that can check it out. Its at Tameron Honda. Pictures look ok, but thats just pictures. Its missing the passenger toe hood cover, so im curious to see it's real condition. Thanks in advance. The vin is JH4NA21672T000241

PM tof. He lives relatively close-by in Mississippi. He may need an excuse to take his NSX on a drive!

It's possible I could get over there late Saturday. But not in the NSX unless I get my passanger window regulator back from a rebuild and installed. Supposed to come in Friday.

The dealership is closed Sunday. I will see what I can do about getting over there on Saturday but we may have family plans in New Orleans that day. I'll keep you posted.

Since it's a dealership about all I will be able to do is give the car and the service records a good look-see. I'll test drive it but I would be surprised if a local test drive would really reveal any issues. Of course I'll make sure the transmission and clutch have not been abused, run it to the red-line and lug it a bit to check out the engine, look at the condition of the coolant and oil, look for seal leaks, etc. But I doubt they will let me do anything like a compression test.

i was there this morning, but the car was there, and i find out that the car is belong to the dealership owner's 45 years old son, and i been told that the car is in panama city most of the time, and if i need to look at the car i have to make a appointment with him, he will bring the car from PC.

while i was there i asked them about the serivce records, tow hood cover, more interior pics, engine pics, any mods, but they said, they just selling the car for someone, and they don't know very much about the car, so i left my # there tell them to give me a call when they find out.. they also gave me a carfax, if you want it i can fax it to you..

Back