• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near Pembroke Pines, FL

I will gladly take a look at the car for you later in the week if you can wait. I also know there are other people here that may be able to check it out earlier, but I think they are at the NSXPO in Atlanta right now. Contact me via e-mail if need any further assistance.

I'll be happy to look at it for you, although my NSX experience is still limited.

Lets see if a couple of the more knowledgeable locals chime in, else send me an e-mail.

I am very familiar with this dealership as I work in the car business. I knew the car was coming in and was going to peek at it anyway. I will call a friend at that dealership soon and get some info. Are you a serious buyer for the car??? Very important question as I do not want to pry for details without a possible sale coming from it. Feel free to give me a call @ (954) 566-6388...... I will help you anyway I can.....

------------------
Todd Arnold
Pls. visit my newly redone NSX site w/ lots of info and pics. Brand new classifieds and Message board. @
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

FYI, I drove the car a couple of days ago and the salesman's name was Don, who was very helpful and accomodating. The car was in excellent shape and drove very, very well. I have a '91 NSX and this is only the third other model that I've driven so I don't have a lot to compare it to. I found the steering and clutch quite a bit lighter and the car slightly more urgent in its performance than my own car. I drove the car hard and fast and it certainly was beautifully mannered and it had obviously been nicely looked after. The car pulled slightly to the right but that could have been tire inflation and wasn't a big deal. In all honesty, I was very pleased and proud to be back in my own car after the test drive because for whatever reason, my car just felt a better weighted drive, which is probably because I wasn't used to the power assisted steering. The gear change was slightly sharper, which is a pretty incredible statement given how "snick-snick" the gear change on my car is. The a/c, radio, etc. was all A1. The color was white with black interior with very, very minor chips in the paint. The car had a feel of being well-serviced and taken care of but I think it had been pushed regularly, however it didn't miss a beat and revved all the way through and up the range. I was slightly disappointed in the braking, which I had expected to be a noticeable improvement but they were just the same great units as are on my '91 in stopping power and I had to stop pretty quickly on a couple of occasions. As I said, I really drove the car fast and quick and it passed with flying colors. I'm very interested in this if I can swing the loan but I think I'll hold off simply because I have my heart set on a silver model someday. Anything else you want to know will cost you a down payment on a Silver '97 NSX!

Ray,
How's the Fusion doing......?? James and I got there right after you drove it. We took 30 pics of the car to send to Steve. I keep seeing your black one around town, but have yet to meet up with you when I'm in mine. Steve, this is the car for you....as I said in the e-mails..let me know and I'll negotiate it for you and let's get you driving!!!!!!!

------------------
Todd Arnold
Pls. visit my newly redone NSX site w/ lots of info and pics. Brand new classifieds and Message board. @
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

theres a Black on Black '00 NSXT 6 speed for sale in Tustin Acura in southern california BTW
smile.gif

------------------
me want NSX, me 15, me no have NSX =( but me do 3d art http://members.home.com/mcudich

Back