• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone planning to go to this week's Claim Jumper Meet?

Looks like it's going to be a nice Sunny day, I got a day off, and I'm wondering how many of you interested to get together??

I guessed if I don't get any reply here, I would probably find something else to do that day. (My last time there was not a good experience, standing in rain alone waiting for other nsx owners show up, only seeing Subaru club taking "our spots" ...)

Please, let me know if I will meet anyone there...

Hi Ferrand,

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. I planned to attend last month but forgot it was Saturday until too late. I plan to be there this Saturday. On my new work schedule I don't have to leave for work until 4 pm so I'll be able to enjoy the full lunch time. You found any more neat picture locations? It would be fun if we could find a couple other owners interested in getting together for a photo session.

Ron, I've been basically burried with work and other priorities... (GT4 and wife :biggrin: ) Believed it or not those pics at the club is the last pictures I took of my car. I'm down for taking pictures together anywhere... I'll see you there then... 11:30am, right??

Kevin, have you been there? You know exactly where we meet, right?
Too bad I can't caravan with you, I'll be driving off from Issaquah instead. But I'll see you there definately.

Brian, where do you live? I'll be in issaquah, if you close by, you may come to my house and clean :) A drive will always be nice, I don't know other people though...

I went to one last October I think ? Yah it was October becuae after I drove up to Leavenworth with my g/f and they were in the midst of Octoberfest. Anyways, There was about 6 NSX's and 2 ferrari 360 Modena's when I went last time. You guys meet at 11am dont ya?

Kevin

Hey ron! if you come bring the pics I never got from the October meet! I would love to see them.

NSXDreamer2 said:
Ron, I've been basically burried with work and other priorities... (GT4 and wife :biggrin: ) Believed it or not those pics at the club is the last pictures I took of my car. I'm down for taking pictures together anywhere... I'll see you there then... 11:30am, right??

Kevin, have you been there? You know exactly where we meet, right?
Too bad I can't caravan with you, I'll be driving off from Issaquah instead. But I'll see you there definately.

Dreamer/Ron,

Hey Claim jumpers is at 11:30 Saturday, right?? Please respond with the time and I'll be there with my black '91, with by the way, I just took out of 3 months storage! but that's another story!! Looking forward to getting a reply and seeing all the fancy NSXs in the area.

Loren

Loren,

11:30 it is. Looking forward to seeing you and that "well rested" black beauty.

Kevin,

My printer is giving me grief so I won't be able to bring copies. I'll get them posted in the Gallery in a 1600x1200 format so you can copy and print them off the site.

guys, my dad had a photo shop at Sammamish (Issaquah)... He can get you some very good quality pictures.. Ron, I may be able to help if they want hard copies... see you guys in 4 hours :)

Back