• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone replacing their OEM air filter?

I recently replaced my OEM filter with a new K&N filter. It was only after I threw my old filter out that I read the small scrap of paper that came with the K&N informing me that I need to remove the rubber gasket from the old filter and place it around the K&N. So now I am looking for a replacement rubber gasket. If all else fails I guess I will buy a new OEM filter just for the gasket, but I thought I would ask here first. Does anyone have an old OEM air filter that still has the rubber gasket? If so, please PM me... I would like to buy it from you.

That's funny , I just changed my air filter FROM a K&N open element, back to OEM airbox style today. I ordered a new air filter for it today, if I don't have to re-use the rubber gasket, I can send it to you.(probably next week, if you can wait that long)

Attachments

• Factory Air Box-800.jpg
    Factory Air Box-800.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 74
  • K&N Filter-800.jpg
    K&N Filter-800.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 70
Thanks very much, I would really appreciate that. I have sent you a PM with my email address... let me know whenever you can.

Back