• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Running 18/19 Volk TE37s

Wow its been along time since i've posted here and im kind of thinking about finally buying new rims for my X in the spring. I want to go with black TE37s in 18/19 anyone running them????? Anyone have some all black TEs on a black X, if so please post some pictures. Thanks!

17/18 black on black (semi gloss)
P9070398.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

We have a set on clearance in 18/19. You can see these on our website. The color is gunmetal, however, it's easy to powdercoat in gloss or satin black and would be quite a bit less expensive than buying new. If you're interested, just drop us a line.

Cheers,
-- Chris

We have a set on clearance in 18/19. You can see these on our website. The color is gunmetal, however, it's easy to powdercoat in gloss or satin black and would be quite a bit less expensive than buying new. If you're interested, just drop us a line.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Hey does that price include tires or is it wheels only????

Angelo... your side profile pic is what made me want to buy TEs again. A few years ago i wanted black TEs but then other things have been going on and when I saw that pic it revived my desire to have those wheels again :D

Hey does that price include tires or is it wheels only????

Angelo... your side profile pic is what made me want to buy TEs again. A few years ago i wanted black TEs but then other things have been going on and when I saw that pic it revived my desire to have those wheels again :D

thanks for the compliment. I love the TE37. I originally got them from Mark @ Dali in white and had them powdercoated black. IMO the 18/19 would look much more aggressive especially with the dip in the rear.

Angelo I just dropped my TE's off to be powdercoated all black yesterday .. I just saw this thread and was curious what "type" of black you used (gloss, name..)

i used semi gloss Magic Black. Matte black is too flat and somewhat looks faded over the years from excess brake dust, and hi gloss is too shiny. This is the median color that matches Berlina Black. Heres some close ups
IMG_13411.jpg

P9070399.jpg

Thats the same route I went. Flat was obviously not right and high gloss was too shiny. I went with a medium grade black that was in the best catagory (poly-something) soo it should turn out as good. I think they'll be done monday-tuesday..

Profile shot of my car. Maybe a good Photochop artist can help.
18/19 LE37T

DSC_3131-vi.jpg

Is that Volk's "Mercury Silver" color?
No, the Mercury Silver is a color for the TE37 wheel which is a monoblock one colored wheel including the lip. The LE37T is like a TE37 with a polished lip. They came in either Gunmetal or Grayish Silver. All LE37T in 5/114.3 bolt pattern coming to the USA are in Gunmetal except my set which I was told is the only Grayish Silver set for the NSX in this country. I doubt that claim but so far I have not seen another set on either NSX or 350Z. The Grayish Silver does come in other bolt patterns such as the BMW's. The Mercury silver is a lighter silver than the Grayish Silver, I think.
Steve

I remembered this thread and thought to mention that we have 5 sets of the limited edition black / polished lip shown here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100648

They are at incredible clearance sales as this finish is now discontinued and these are the remaining sets. Take a look.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back