• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone seen Zanardi #20 in Chicago? JH4NA2129XT000147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen Zanardi #20 in Chicago?

Hello everyone,

This is a wonderful place to gather information and share one's passion about the NSX, the perfect sport car.

I'm in the market for one right now and the Zanardi #20 has caught my eye. I'm aware that people here have seen this car in St. Louis, but has anyone seen it in Chicago in person?

I've seen the Carfax and it appears clean. If no one's seen it yet, would anyone be interested in doing so, possibly for a return favor? I'm in Los Angeles, CA.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Paul

call Steve at The Last Detail (SJ228 on the forum) he knows the car I'm pretty sure. If it's the one I'm thinking of it is supposed to be awesome. He's at 847.689.8822.
Aaron

Yes. You might want to PM len3.8, as he knows the car very well. It was owned by a freind of his. As I understand it the car is flawless. Or, simply do a search by user name len3.8 and the word zanardi.

Thanks for your replies. It all seems good so far.

AaronR--I spoke to Steve and he's willing to inspect the car.
Fred--I'm leaning more toward a stock Z, but Comptech is interesting. Please pm me details of your car.

Is holding the title of the car good enough if I get pulled over on my way back to CA?

As expected, your replies are insightful and pleasant. Thanks again to all of you!

Paul

Zanardi #33

It has a Comptech supercharger, exhaust and lowered w/ Comptech springs. Chrome 17" and 18" BBS wheels. Keyless entry and factory CD changer. Original owner, purchased new at Scottsdale Acura. Factory extended warrenty 7 yr/100K. Bra and cover. Car still has plastic over NSX plate on threshold. 21,600 miles. Call me at 602-549-0061 if you're interested. I can email pics too. It is an extraordinary car.
Fred Witt

"hey paul ted, looks like we got paid on the xanardi. sorry but he the other buyer paid excellent money. if i come across a steal of a deal on a similiar car ill let u know."

This, one day after a verbal agreement over the phone...disappointing. Not to mention "I SEE IT EVERYDAY" right after making that agreement. I hope most sellers of NSX have more class and integrity (and spellcheck). Good luck and good riddance.

Oh well, the search continues...

lol

wow as accomadating as i was, too bad you're too cheap to step up. i told u ill sell 2 the 1st deposit u wanted to wait. hey i hear they have a nice zanardi at glendale mitsubishi. right in your price range. lol money talks!!!!!!!!!

Re: lol

"wow as accomadating as i was, too bad you're too cheap to step up. i told u ill sell 2 the 1st deposit u wanted to wait."

Seeing how you conduct business, I feel lucky I didn't send any money; you would have done the same with/without any deposit. So yeah, I guess I am cheap for wanting to give you the entire amount in person by the weekend.

"hey i hear they have a nice zanardi at glendale mitsubishi. right in your price range."

That's the smartest thing you've said among all of your posts here.

"lol money talks!!!!!!!!!"

You summed up yourself better than I ever could.

Last edited:
NSXmadness said:
"hey i hear they have a nice zanardi at glendale mitsubishi. right in your price range."

That's the smartest thing you've said among all of your posts here.
Not necessarily. The Zanardi at Glendale Mitsubishi has been severely trashed. Do a search and you'll find it has been discussed extensively here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back