• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone used the SOS "Aftermarket stereo panel" yet??

Look here;

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...nce_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/stereo_plate/

Anyone used it yet?

I'm getting desperate on a centerconsole with DIN-cut out but still with all other functions such as ash tray etc. If I don't find one within the next week or so, I will try to use this panel. Although I really don't with to cut in a OEM centerconsole, hate to see a original NSX part go this way :frown:

Yes its high quality. I used a carbon fiber one and it looks very nice.

Yeah, I'm using the carbon fiber version...I had the Dali carbon class center console, but that thing sucked...so I replaced it with the SOS plate and my original center console piece. I like the look...probably the best option out there.

How did you guys make a bracket for a CD DIN unit on the back? Want to share?
Figure it can't be so difficult for a professional car audio installer.

Any type of pictures of the install i highly apperciated.

Thanks.

Sorry for the bad pick im cleaning up my interior and installing an AFCII in my center vent console. So its all out right now. Ill get a pic of it all installed soon. I used metal straps and a half in piece of mdf to hold my Kenwood indash touch screen :tongue: Just installed that first got the angle I wanted and then lined up were I needed to cut. Then put the face plate on and marked it and used the original sticky and its worked great. I guess I should have done a write up on it sorry guys.

pic0209uc8.jpg

Wow! That is fantastic. I'm going this glossy black route too! Looks so elegant and classy.

Thanks a lot for sharing the picture, can't wait now to do mine, good job! :smile: Ordering the SOS audiophile kit first thing next week :smile:

Back