• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone wanna buy my 05' LBBP? Cheap...

Looks as if somebody is selling my car on ebay. I've already reported it. He changed the VIN number, but those are pics of my car (before I owned it, cause I didn't take them). He's also got all the same details of my car (exhaust, lowered, intake, smartenna...). That could all just be coincidence, but the wheels were custom made for my car...

Thanks to TURBO2GO for pointing it out!

2005 LBBP on eBay

Wow shifty, i will give you the buy it now price :biggrin: .

For some reason $43,000 is his magic number.

2005 NSX $42,800
2006 Hummer H2 $42,600
2006 Land Rover Sport $43,000

I wish there was some way these fools could be prosecuted.
I sent Montecito Motors a email to let them know.

Darnit, I tried to buy it now, but he's got it set up so he has to preapprove you. I give him an A for effort, except for the fact that he priced it so low.

I sent him an email this morning telling him he was a fraud (as if he didn't already know) and that if he didn't remove the listing I was going to get his information from eBay and sue him for copywrite infringement... :biggrin:

The listing has been pulled with no response :rolleyes:

Looks as if somebody is selling my car on ebay. I've already reported it. He changed the VIN number, but those are pics of my car (before I owned it, cause I didn't take them). He's also got all the same details of my car (exhaust, lowered, intake, smartenna...). That could all just be coincidence, but the wheels were custom made for my car...

Thanks to TURBO2GO for pointing it out!

2005 LBBP on eBay

What the hell is Turbo2go doing looking at NSX's for sale on ebay for:tongue:

Sent him a question about it to see if he's in Houston. Maybe I can meet up with him. I just hope I don't get outbidded:tongue:

Is that the same seller name as last time?

Nice house, Shifty.

Back