• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone wanna check out a minivan in Milwaukee?

NSF

Registered Member
Yes, I know this is off-topic, but this is OFF TOPIC, okay?

Anyway, it's my suspicion (sp?) that there's at least a couple NSXPrime posters per state (and country) that get a hoot out of going to check out cars & then listing their flaws at length. If I get flamed to death, or if there are no takers, I will understand...

The facts:
It's a 1993 Plymouth Colt Vista SE on autrader.com for $3995 - it's got NSX-style black paint, and since it's the SE model, it's got the "big engine," and just like our beloved NSX, it's been rebadged for the American marketplace. Sadly it has a slushbox so I'm gonna get flamed by the purists at minivanprime.com. But it's way over there in Wisconsin, and I'm way over here, and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to go see if it was pristine and perfect or thoroughly trashed. Oh, and could you check and see if it has those stupid motorized seatbelts & if it has the cool back seat that not only folds up, but COMES OUT?

Again - thanks in advance to any adventurous off-topic souls who need help finding ways to kill time...

Oops (edit) here's the # to the dealer:

414-817-9000

[This message has been edited by scott s (edited 07 September 2002).]

Back