• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone want to upgrade?

FS: 01 NSX Coupe
6.5K miles, White/Tan (very rare!)
$70K OBO
New car coming in, need to make room.

Please no posts, please email me.
Thanks,
Jon

Hi Robert,

Life is very strange...
I did not mention that I bought the NSX after a 6 month
search for the right Ferrari. After no success, and coming
across the rare color/engine combo of the NSX I jumped all
over it. After buying it, I have been buying mods etc. to
pass time, but I always found myself going back to looking up
F-cars. Well since then, 2 things have happened, I have
met nice owners and drove some F-cars, and I have found one that is the "right one."

Anyone know of someone who wants a mint 01 white nsx coupe?

Thanks,
Jon

PS... Everyone has been so nice at NSXPRIME, it was a real treat during my time as an NSX owner!

I can understand wanting to get a ferrari, but unless you made a TON of mods on your NSX, how can you possibly think you will get 70K for a car tha tis 3+ years old??

A 97 355 is a great car, but your 01 coupe will easily run with it and be WAY more reliable.

NetViper said:
I can understand wanting to get a ferrari, but unless you made a TON of mods on your NSX, how can you possibly think you will get 70K for a car tha tis 3+ years old??

A 97 355 is a great car, but your 01 coupe will easily run with it and be WAY more reliable.

I would add another WAY in there.........

This '01 white coupe had been circulating around the east coast dealerships for the last 3 years without a buyer in the mid $50k price range. You might want to consider lowering your $70k asking price for a quicker sale.

Just trying to help...

Back